Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Whiny ass Vilma storms out of appeal hearing like a lil' be-atch

41 posts in this topic

Ha! No wonder Wilma stormed out of there. Suck on that Saint bandwagoners.

Breezing2anotherevidencefilledhearing

Ha! No wonder Wilma stormed out of there. Suck on that Saint bandwagoners.

Breezing2anotherevidencefilledhearing

What Vilma probably liked even less is that there are several pages with player names, how much they were paid for "whacks" and "cart offs" and such in specific games and/or how much they paid into the pot as well as records on who had and hadn't "paid their dues".

Vilma's name is indeed listed, and more than once.

One of the other things you can get out of looking at the PowerPoint slides for defensive meetings is that Gregg Williams is a totally sick-in-the-head bastard (though I doubt that'll shock anyone in this forum). I seriously think the man needs some professional help.

While we're at it, there's this for your amusement: Saints* Report - Payton's Wiki Page

They're concerned that Wikipedia may not be fairly representing how innocent and unsullied Sean Payton should have been in the midst of this horrible miscarriage of justice :rolleyes:

I've had to curtail my reading over there for fear I'll start losing brain cells.

Wow.. That rally for sean payton went so well that they have stooped to manipulating facts on wikipedia to make themselves feel better lol.

fug Vlima and the Aints and their bandwagon fans.....can you imagine how fun that this home opener game is gonna be??!

September can NOT get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payton and Loomis have years and years left. Vilma was on his last leg. Makes sense.

True, good point... I guess he doesn't have that much to lose by denying it... But when the NFL finally comes out with indisputable proof, which they really already have, he'll just look like more of an ass than he does already.

This just gets better and better. The Commish also has Hargrove on film screaming 'Pay me, bitch' to a couple of Saints* coaches, after he injured a Giants player. Mike McCray(sp.) is also on tape telling Joe Vitt 'I want my money, he's done' after Farve was injured in '09 play-offs.

Yeah the NFL definitely has evidence... I just don't get their motives behind the way they're doing this...

Yeah the NFL definitely has evidence... I just don't get their motives behind the way they're doing this...

Goodell has been trying to protect the Saints*, they're are just to stupid to let him.

While we're at it, there's this for your amusement: Saints** Report - Payton's Wiki Page

They're concerned that Wikipedia may not be fairly representing how innocent and unsullied Sean Payton should have been in the midst of this horrible miscarriage of justice :rolleyes:

I've had to curtail my reading over there for fear I'll start losing brain cells.

My favorite was the guy asking for a link to a wikipedia page... I mean, seriously? It's not like it's some secret, underground movement or anything.... it's wiki! /smh

There is a whistle-blower, or two, on an NFL roster or staff that Goodell is clearly protecting.

1 person likes this

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/18/ginsberg-chastises-goodell-for-distortion-of-evidence-demands-reversal-of-suspension/

“You have taken words that Gregg Williams used, colorful words like cart-offs and wax and [kill the head] and have chosen publicly to distort the meaning of those words notwithstanding the fact that Mr. Williams and others ha told you that those terms in no way relate to illegal hits or any bounty program that you have decided, sir, to misrepresent what those words, in fact, mean,” Ginsberg said.

How exactly do you misrepresent cart-offs? What else could that mean?