Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Whiny ass Vilma storms out of appeal hearing like a lil' be-atch

41 posts in this topic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a little bitch

colorful words like cart-offs and wax

Did a Saints* fan transcribe this?

You'd think with all the money flying around that they could have paid to have better designed slides. That was terrible!

Well, you guys should love this one :lol:

Mike Karney says the Saints* are evil

Karney played for the Saints* for 2004 to 2008, the biggest part of his seven-year career. But when he was about to play against them as a member of the Rams in 2009, players were shown a slide with his image in a defensive meeting.

Under the frankly cartoonish heading “MIKE [EXPLETIVE] KARNEY,” the slide featured three photos of Karney and a paragraph of stats and a quote referring to whether he had hard feelings about being released by the Saints*.

“I wouldn’t expect them to have my real middle name up there: Michael John Mario Karney,” he said. “That doesn’t do anything does it? I guess they just love me that much.”

Karney was careful to say he had no problems with the players involved, insisting he didn’t recall any cheap hits during the game. But he had strong words for Saints* coach Sean Payton and general manager Mickey Loomis.

“Evil does not prevail,” Karney said. “Everything in life eventually comes back to you full circle. It brought them a Super Bowl championship [in 2009]. But it also brought them a lot of bad baggage. There’s a lot of evil in that organization.”

Maybe now we know why they didn’t use his real middle name.

Here's the slide in question (edited for language)

post-202-0-42282700-1340371377_thumb.jpg

Two things tell me a lot here:

First, the fact that Williams was willing to motivate his guys to go after a former teammate (and possibly a friend to some of these guys) cements his status as one of the biggest scumbags ever associated with football.

Second, just taking a look at the images that were apparently meant to motivate the defense to hate him, I'd have to say poor choice. Those pics actually make him look like a pretty good guy. But then, I suppose Williams objective could have been to destroy all that was good and right and just :unsure:

It also tells us that whoever makes the slides and PowerPoint presentations for the Saints* has the skills of a 4 year old.

Really nothing shocking there... Even before this all came out we all knew what a dirty scumbag Williams was, this just shows the proof. Nothing was beyond the pale for him, he would do or say anything to motivate his players including dirty tactics and hits (that we all saw on the field) and for these guys like Brees and Vilma to say "what, we didn't do nothin'..." is just another slap in the face to everyone involved.

This whole ordeal just cracks me up. The f****** coaches admitted it!!! No evidence? The players are so badly lying out of their asses that it's hilarious. Are Vilma, Fujita, and Brees really that dumb? Every time I see a headline about these hearings, I lose hope for the human race.

Goodell is said to be set to rule on the appeal this week.

Wonder what he'll say :unsure:

Speaking of the Taint Stains, Drew Brees was on the Late Show with Dave Letterman last night and professed his "sincere" doubt that the bountygate is real. He said in his opinion that the whole thing was nothing more than extra bonus pay for good performance. Isn't that what their salary is all about? Millions to play well and with good sporstmanship to set good examples for all fans and their kids? What a crock. He better watch out or Karma will get him too. Maybe it already has. Benson is no fool.

post-12508-0-69807800-1340974264_thumb.j