#16 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Wow.. That rally for sean payton went so well that they have stooped to manipulating facts on wikipedia to make themselves feel better lol.

#17 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,884 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

fug Vlima and the Aints and their bandwagon fans.....can you imagine how fun that this home opener game is gonna be??!
September can NOT get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,024 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Payton and Loomis have years and years left. Vilma was on his last leg. Makes sense.

True, good point... I guess he doesn't have that much to lose by denying it... But when the NFL finally comes out with indisputable proof, which they really already have, he'll just look like more of an ass than he does already.

#19 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

This just gets better and better. The Commish also has Hargrove on film screaming 'Pay me, bitch' to a couple of Saints* coaches, after he injured a Giants player. Mike McCray(sp.) is also on tape telling Joe Vitt 'I want my money, he's done' after Farve was injured in '09 play-offs.

#20 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,024 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

Yeah the NFL definitely has evidence... I just don't get their motives behind the way they're doing this...

#21 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Yeah the NFL definitely has evidence... I just don't get their motives behind the way they're doing this...

Goodell has been trying to protect the Saints*, they're are just to stupid to let him.

#22 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

While we're at it, there's this for your amusement: Saints** Report - Payton's Wiki Page

They're concerned that Wikipedia may not be fairly representing how innocent and unsullied Sean Payton should have been in the midst of this horrible miscarriage of justice :rolleyes:

I've had to curtail my reading over there for fear I'll start losing brain cells.

My favorite was the guy asking for a link to a wikipedia page... I mean, seriously? It's not like it's some secret, underground movement or anything.... it's wiki! /smh

#23 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

There is a whistle-blower, or two, on an NFL roster or staff that Goodell is clearly protecting.

#24 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

http://profootballta...-of-suspension/

“You have taken words that Gregg Williams used, colorful words like cart-offs and wax and [kill the head] and have chosen publicly to distort the meaning of those words notwithstanding the fact that Mr. Williams and others ha told you that those terms in no way relate to illegal hits or any bounty program that you have decided, sir, to misrepresent what those words, in fact, mean,” Ginsberg said.

How exactly do you misrepresent cart-offs? What else could that mean?

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,056 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a little bitch

#26 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,895 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

colorful words like cart-offs and wax

Did a Saints* fan transcribe this?

#27 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,092 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

You'd think with all the money flying around that they could have paid to have better designed slides. That was terrible!

#28 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,895 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

Well, you guys should love this one :lol:

Mike Karney says the Saints* are evil

Karney played for the Saints* for 2004 to 2008, the biggest part of his seven-year career. But when he was about to play against them as a member of the Rams in 2009, players were shown a slide with his image in a defensive meeting.

Under the frankly cartoonish heading “MIKE [EXPLETIVE] KARNEY,” the slide featured three photos of Karney and a paragraph of stats and a quote referring to whether he had hard feelings about being released by the Saints*.

“I wouldn’t expect them to have my real middle name up there: Michael John Mario Karney,” he said. “That doesn’t do anything does it? I guess they just love me that much.”

Karney was careful to say he had no problems with the players involved, insisting he didn’t recall any cheap hits during the game. But he had strong words for Saints* coach Sean Payton and general manager Mickey Loomis.

“Evil does not prevail,” Karney said. “Everything in life eventually comes back to you full circle. It brought them a Super Bowl championship [in 2009]. But it also brought them a lot of bad baggage. There’s a lot of evil in that organization.”

Maybe now we know why they didn’t use his real middle name.

#29 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,895 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Here's the slide in question (edited for language)

Attached File  Karney Slide.jpg   197.53KB   23 downloads

Two things tell me a lot here:

First, the fact that Williams was willing to motivate his guys to go after a former teammate (and possibly a friend to some of these guys) cements his status as one of the biggest scumbags ever associated with football.

Second, just taking a look at the images that were apparently meant to motivate the defense to hate him, I'd have to say poor choice. Those pics actually make him look like a pretty good guy. But then, I suppose Williams objective could have been to destroy all that was good and right and just :unsure:

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,051 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

It also tells us that whoever makes the slides and PowerPoint presentations for the Saints* has the skills of a 4 year old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com