Photo
- - - - -

Where are my Electronic Dance Music lovers? Official Thread.

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'd say I am relatively new to the genre but it has been all I've listened to as of late. Big fan of:

Axwell, Hardwell, Laidback Luke, Bingo Players, Avicii, Deniz Koyu, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Chuckie, Kaskade, Nero, Swedish House Mafia, and Ivan Gough.

Any songs you particularly cannot get enough of?

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

Best workout music possible.

#3 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Best workout music possible.

I disagree...I wanted to get off my bike and c*nt punch the instructer in my spin class this weekend for only playing that

#4 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst
dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst dun tst

#5 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Fair enough, I just love it for lifting weights. When the beat drops, perfect time to start your set.

Less talk more music :D

#6 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

If it were that simple, everyone would be a world class DJ and producer.

#7 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

it's just not my genre..a little too repetitive for me...that and it brings up memories of my early 20s that'd I'd rather forget

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

it's just not my genre..a little too repetitive for me...that and it brings up memories of my early 20s that'd I'd rather forget

I was never a big fan until I got into my twenties and started going to clubs in major cities in Europe, LA, and Miami and now I just cannot get enough.

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

This genre of music reminds of the 10 years or so, that I probably shouldn't have lived through, when all I did was party. Needless to say, I very rarely listen to it anymore.

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

When I did rave and poo, I went to quite a few DJ Breeze shows across the pond.

this was the last show of his that I ever went too, and the last ravish thing that I've done in my life. (the video quality sucks whoever recorded this)

http://www.djbreeze.co.uk/

one of the original British "hardcore" DJs.

#11 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

I was never a big fan until I got into my twenties and started going to clubs in major cities in Europe, LA, and Miami and now I just cannot get enough.

http://youtu.be/_6FBfAQ-NDE

sorry

had to

#12 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

2:28

#13 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

Avicii live from my school for our spring concert this past May.

#14 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,945 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

#15 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,945 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Will techno and eminem mix work? You decide...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.