Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats hire Mike Dunlap as HC

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't be suprised if Sloan, Shaw, McMillan, Snyder, & everyone else who was mentioned turned down the job. It's the freaking Charlotte Bobcats.

Posted

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Posted

not excited but at this point he is the coach he is 0-0 so until he takes the floor n see what he can do i will hold out on bashing him.

Posted

My first reaction is to LOL but I don't know anything about this guy so I will reserve my judgment until I hear more from Cho, Jordan, and Dunlap about this hire. And once I see this team in action. I have a lot of respect for Karl and his endorsement makes me feel a little better.

Posted

This hire screams CHEAP. I think this also cements the 2nd pick in the draft to be Harrison Barnes too. They will believe he will bring in the most money because he will draw all of the UNC fans.

Posted

superbowl!

Posted

This hire screams CHEAP. I think this also cements the 2nd pick in the draft to be Harrison Barnes too. They will believe he will bring in the most money because he will draw all of the UNC fans.

LMAO......

Cause everyone knows Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan, Larry Bird, & Jeff Van Gundy were beating down Michael Jordan's office door to coach the freaking BOBCATS.

If they hired him it means they felt he was the best candidate. If they draft Barnes then they feel he is the BPA.

Posted

well he's a decent looking white coach.

mikedunlap.png

Posted

If there was ANY doubt that the Bobcats and MJ are the absolute worst franchise and owner, this move solidified it as the truth.

You hire a college assistant whose only HC experience was in Div II.....proves that we are the absolute laughing stock of the NBA.

Next MJ will draft Barnes and solidify this offseason as another in a long line of complete and epic fails.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's sadder is there are "hardcore" Bobcats fans out there trying to talk themselves into thinking this is a good hire.

I'm all for eating crow, but there's absolutely no way this guy was the best candidate available. You're telling me Jerry Sloan was available and we settled for an assistant at St. John's...

This franchise is so content with mediocrity, it's laughable.

Posted

get on the "MIKE DUNLAP'S BANDWAGON" before its too late !!!!!!!!!!

lets go guys! i'm on it... and i'm not trying to convince myself to like this guy.

if it was down to Synder, id rather have Dunlap. i dont care anymore. its the bobcats. just love it.

Posted

Shitty team is shitty.