Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

God

Bobcats hire Mike Dunlap as HC

72 posts in this topic

Bonnell article:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/06/18/3327264/st-johns-assistant-mike-dunlap.html

“Mike Dunlap absolutely elevates every player and team he comes in contact with,’’ Karl said. “He takes you from good to great. Name every top-level, elite coach in the game – the only difference between Mike and them is their addresses…There is absolutely no one better.’’

the great x and o coach couldnt do much at st johns this passed year

Wouldn't be suprised if Sloan, Shaw, McMillan, Snyder, & everyone else who was mentioned turned down the job. It's the freaking Charlotte Bobcats.

not excited but at this point he is the coach he is 0-0 so until he takes the floor n see what he can do i will hold out on bashing him.

My first reaction is to LOL but I don't know anything about this guy so I will reserve my judgment until I hear more from Cho, Jordan, and Dunlap about this hire. And once I see this team in action. I have a lot of respect for Karl and his endorsement makes me feel a little better.

This hire screams CHEAP. I think this also cements the 2nd pick in the draft to be Harrison Barnes too. They will believe he will bring in the most money because he will draw all of the UNC fans.

This hire screams CHEAP. I think this also cements the 2nd pick in the draft to be Harrison Barnes too. They will believe he will bring in the most money because he will draw all of the UNC fans.

LMAO......

Cause everyone knows Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan, Larry Bird, & Jeff Van Gundy were beating down Michael Jordan's office door to coach the freaking BOBCATS.

If they hired him it means they felt he was the best candidate. If they draft Barnes then they feel he is the BPA.

well he's a decent looking white coach.

mikedunlap.png