Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Luke Kuechly Video on Panthers.com

47 posts in this topic

I could bump that HUGE pre-draft poll I made a week leading up to the draft. If I am not mistaken, over 150 users participated in the poll and Luke was the one player the majority on here did NOT want us to draft.

I think that had to do more with the position he played and not his talent. Most, thought CB and DT were bigger needs, but some did think Luke was over hyped.

I think that had to do more with the position he played and not his talent. Most, thought CB and DT were bigger needs, but some did think Luke was over hyped.

I think it was a number of things. People thinking that picking Kuechly was abandoning Beason, some thinking he was overhyped and wasn't very good, others wanting another position so they trashed everyone else, and some were just trolling. But there were a number who seemed obsessed with wanting a pass rush or blitz and criticized him relentlessly for not playing in a scheme where he demonstrated those skills regardless of whether he has the physical abilities to be able to blitz or pass rush.

1 person likes this

picked off again...hmmm

picked off again...hmmm

That was Clausen who got picked. Cam was just goofing around and chased after Luke.

Good afternoon class, and WELCOME to the school of JOURNALISM here at UNCC. I'm GOING to teach you how TO be an effective reporter. SPECIFICALLY by enunciating every fifth WORD you say, regardless of WHETHER or not it actually MAKES sense in the context OF what you're saying.

when he does that high pitched UHHHH or UMMMM before every answer, i feel like kicking his teeth in

whenever he isn't doing that, i am really liking what i see

Good afternoon class, and WELCOME to the school of JOURNALISM here at UNCC. I'm GOING to teach you how TO be an effective reporter. SPECIFICALLY by enunciating every fifth WORD you say, regardless of WHETHER or not it actually MAKES sense in the context OF what you're saying.

Oh my god, that ACTUALLY worked.