Photo
- - - - -

Brees: If NFL fans were told there were "weapons of mass destruction" enough times, they'd believe it. But what happens when you don't find any?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#46 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

To be fair, if this was our team, or players and fans would be acting exactly like Brees, Vilma, and the Aints fans. If you say you'd be upset at the Panthers, you're a liar. You'd be behind them. Is Brees full of BS? Of course. But it's not a shock at all all of them are acting this way. I'm just ready for the season to start. This Aints drama is so tired.

Actually, when the steroid stuff came out, we were pissed about tarnishing our reputation Even if "every team does it".

#47 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,826 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

well luckily for the Saints* he's signing his contract as soon as tomorrow amirite

#48 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,632 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

I would seriously question my loyalty to a team that participated in something like this.

#49 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

I would seriously question my loyalty to a team that participated in something like this.

it would be much worse if they were turning into little whiny bitches about it like the Saints* players have been.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

You know we never found Iraq's mass of destruction. And what happened? We took Saddam out. Brees shut the fug up scarface.

#51 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,979 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

I tend to be pretty objective... if this was the Panthers going thru it, I would be realistic and hope for the best, but would not be happy with the team that it went on.

I think the Saints* coaches involved in this are complete turds... worthless and should not be allowed to coach again.

The players I think got caught up in it... and I've said all along that I was surprised at the level of punishment the players received and think it was overly harsh. Having said that though, they did need some sanction for participating, and I do think the NFL has appropriate proof of what went on... the players are just posturing now.

I do think, however, that guys like Brees knew EXACTLY what was going on, and although they may not have necessarily liked it... they let it ride. He's running his mouth now when his best bet would be to just shut up and let it play out. Nothing good will come from his denials.

#52 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,648 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Next thing I'm gonna see is Brees and spike lee blaming the white people for bountygate.

#53 Tom Condon

Tom Condon

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

I am here to represent my client Drew Brees. This guy is the heart of a shitty city and he should get his due.

#54 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

great. that alabama troll started another account.

when is the huddle going to start making sure people have to have actual email addresses?

#55 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,794 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

To be fair, Brees obviously wasn't apart of the actual bounty scandal, whether he knew about it or not.

We don't know the intentions of the dude's "delusion". For all we know, he could be simply trying to keep the fans into it. Or just staying loyal to his team and teammates. Sure, it'd be better to not say anything at all, but I don't fault him for sticking with his team whatsoever.

#56 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

try harder.

#57 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

Shat teh fuack up damn, does yur mammy still got worms crawlin eut here pussy?

Ever since SN03, this place has just become open season for trolls. I've seen some shitty stuff on here and the posting has just been garbage.

We gotta get some real fugin mods up in here, I'm sorry you guys but if you're reading this, you're doing a terrible job.

#58 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

Put the nyquil down Brees.

#59 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts