Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Mark Barron Got Beat Up By Teammate

76 posts in this topic

Dude CRA is just a very negative poster that likes to argue for fun. You just have to learn to not respond lol...

I like different opinions and I don't wear homer glasses anymore across the board. So...

I am also of the opinion the board is designed for different viewpoints. I don't insult posters. If I do unintentionally I always apologize. That is something many others can't claim. I argue with certain posters for years and also find common ground with them on many topics

I'm starting to think CRA is a very sophisticated troll.

I like different opinions and I don't wear homer glasses anymore across the board. So...

I am also of the opinion the board is designed for different viewpoints. I don't insult posters. If I do unintentionally I always apologize. That is something many others can't claim. I argue with certain posters for years and also find common ground with them on many topics

YADAYADAYADA I hear the same story every time.

This team has a bright future and I'm so sick of seeing your pessimistic comments. Maybe if you sprinkled in one positive thing every once in a while but no, it's strictly arguing and being negative.

YADAYADAYADA I hear the same story every time.

This team has a bright future and I'm so sick of seeing your pessimistic comments. Maybe if you sprinkled in one positive thing every once in a while but no, it's strictly arguing and being negative.

Maybe you just focus on the negative in my posts...thus ignoring the positive also in them. I love the direction we are headed. I realize my posting can come across negative....that wouldn't be accurate in reality of my overall view

Maybe you just focus on the negative in my posts...thus ignoring the positive also in them. I love the direction we are headed. I realize my posting can come across negative....that wouldn't be accurate in reality of my overall view

i have to agree with this about CRA.

he does like to argue, though.

Smitty has done the same at least 3 times. How quickly we forget

hahaha i love watching the rest of the nfc south screw up

You guys all need couples therapy or something. Has it occured to anyone that Smith can be a team leader and have a terrible temper that he has trouble controlling sometimes?

Yes he's a team leader and yes he also was the cause of a few less than stellar chapters in our history. The statement that we can't throw too many stones at this kid is perfectly valid and has no bearing whatsoever on whether Smith is a team leader at this very moment.

LOL, is this for real?

If this is true I am most pleased. We can sign Brian Price when he is cut to take care of our safeties.