75 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

leke Scam?

this is the least entertaining troll we've had in a long time.

#32 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Nothing like beating the poo out of your teammate to help team chemistry. Maybe everyone should beat Barron up.

#33 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

it's too much effort.

#34 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

That's what happens when you're a young team without a Beason, Smitty, or Gross. Is called a veteran leader. Yah yah with Smitty but he matured and been a leader lately.

Carolina had always had it's share of leaders and one is the guys you named sucker punched reportedly 3 different people....

2011 is a season.... not a history. Smitty was a brat as recent as 2010.

#35 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

That's what happens when you're a young team without a Beason, Smitty, or Gross. Is called a veteran leader. Yah yah with Smitty but he matured and been a leader lately.

Carolina has always had it's share of leaders and one is the guys you named sucker punched reportedly 3 different people....

I don't think we have too much room to look down on this one....not when one of our favorites is Smitty. Only difference is Smith's pros outweigh his cons. This guy needs to be aware of that

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,626 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Carolina has always had it's share of leaders and one is the guys you named sucker punched reportedly 3 different people....

I don't think we have too much room to look down on this one....not when one of our favorites is Smitty. Only difference is Smith's pros outweigh his cons. This guy needs to be aware of that

Did I not say Smitty has been a leader lately? Not always.
Dude been one of the best leader for our young offense, especially the wrs and rbs in the last couple years.
He sure had his times but thats when he was young. Id be surprise to see Smitty sucker punch another teammate now.

#37 PackPanther

PackPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

Scam gat awey weth merder he sheuld paye aubrn backs, and tern en hes heaisman.

I mean this is impressive, you only spelled one word right in the whole sentence.

#38 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

I mean this is impressive, you only spelled one word right in the whole sentence.

that's what i meant by too much effort. he's trying to hard.

that's probably why he created the tom condon account.

#39 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Please shut the fug up, damn. You're one annoying poster posting the same poo over and over and over again, Smitty was a brat in 2010? Yeah, because having a shitty QB with no leadership qualities and a snotty "I know it all attitude" doesn't piss you off. You have no proof of the 3rd punching, so stop using it as fact.

#40 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Did I not say Smitty has been a leader lately? Not always.
Dude been one of the best leader for our young offense, especially the wrs and rbs in the last couple years.
He sure had his times but thats when he was young. Id be surprise to see Smitty sucker punch another teammate now.

Armanti, LaFell and Gettis advised they got there vet help from Dwayne Jarrett when drafted. He also made a crappy situation worse with his dealing with the other rookie in Clausen. That was lately. 2011 was a season.

He was what, an 8 yr vet when he cheap shotted Lucas?

Smitty is a beast. But the guy has his issues. Hopefully Cam sets the league on fire and keeps him happy.

#41 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

CRA has no life, obviously he's made no mistakes in his entire life. What a great citizen.

#42 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Armanti, LaFell and Gettis advised they got there vet help from Dwayne Jarrett when drafted. He also made a crappy situation worse with his dealing with the other rookie in Clausen. That was lately. 2011 was a season.

Proof or shut the fug up.

#43 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

It's cool he can just adopt some needy kid with his overpaid contract and people will forget about this.

#44 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

Posted Image

#45 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

ummm... thats was a normal thing when i played football, through your time playing you worked your way up to where you could sit and what was yours and i have seen people fight over that before...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.