Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Mentors HS Students @ Panthers 7on7 Tourney - 06/19/2012

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Cam lost some weight and I think it's great. He said Defensive ends were catching up to him and he didn't like that.

Posted

Must be that "me first attitude" that made him want to get out there and work with those HS kids.

Posted

It's cool to see

look at that laptop stealing thug pretending to help out kids. hes just doing it for attention. hes also probably peddling those kids crack.

Outside of lazy and stupid, I think you've go much of the black stereotyping covered. :lol:

Anyway, it's good to see an athlete just naturally interacting with these kids and look like he's having fun doing it.

Posted

He comes off as having a big ego.

Posted

Can't he afford a barber now? Granted I'm whiter than sour cream and nerdy in the extreme, but I have yet to meet a black man who could let their hair get like that without being mocked relentlessly by his friends.

Posted

Can't he afford a barber now? Granted I'm whiter than sour cream and nerdy in the extreme, but I have yet to meet a black man who could let their hair get like that without being mocked relentlessly by his friends.

Nothing wrong with that brother's fro, maybe like Sampson it helps him play better.

Kudos to Cam for reaching out to the Community!