Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollegePanther

Plaxico coming to Charlotte?

274 posts in this topic

I'm with Ivan, I'm on the fence as well.

There's no doubt in my mind he could help this team out, but I'm afraid it would come at a cost, as in the development of Lafell & Gettis.

do it

What he wants vs. What the Panthers want

two completely different things

People here were almost unanimously against the shockey signing at first. This honestly could be a good fit for the offense. I would sign him cheap in case lafell or gettis struggle. Who else do we have, armanti lol?

He would give us a great 3rd receiver and allow Gettis to come back slowly. Most folks need more than 12 months to fully come back from ACL surgery at positions like WR, DB and RB. Look how Hogan is still not 100%. This is great insurance in the event LaFell or Gettis struggle and it would be better money spent than bringing Shockey back.

He would give us a great 3rd receiver and allow Gettis to come back slowly. Most folks need more than 12 months to fully come back from ACL surgery at positions like WR, DB and RB. Look how Hogan is still not 100%. This is great insurance in the event LaFell or Gettis struggle and it would be better money spent than bringing Shockey back.

Didn't see it this way. You bring up a very good point.

I Sure as hell hope so, but if he doesn't then oh well... I think that he can come in on day one and run routes and block for our RB's... He's a proven veteran.

I Sure as hell hope so, but if he doesn't then oh well... I think that he can come in on day one and run routes and block for our RB's... He's a proven veteran.

Hes proven hes good with a gun in close range situations

Sign him to a one year deal with incentives. You can never have too many weapons.