Photo
- - - - -

John Wall Arrested

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#1 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:32 AM

http://www.wral.com/.../story/5075734/

This happened almost a week ago...story just breaking now.

I think this maybe why he was visiting Central...

If this pans out, I bet he is out at Duke and Maybe UK...

Edited by HotSauce.., 04 May 2009 - 09:42 AM.

#2 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

he is done....welcome to either Central or Baylor all ACC teams + Kentucky probably just took their names out of it

now I wonder how many people will now say...."See I told you the kid had character issues"

Edited by Tweeder, 04 May 2009 - 09:53 AM.

#3 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:53 AM

stupid....

#4 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:48 AM

he is done....welcome to either Central or Baylor all ACC teams + Kentucky probably just took their names out of it

now I wonder how many people will now say...."See I told you the kid had character issues"

My Guess would be that NCSU would not take their name off the list.

#5 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:00 AM

I think they would.....Lowe is too much of a classy guy to take a chance with his program with a kid with character issues

I would say if anybody would keep them on their list would be Calipari just because he has done it in the past

#6 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:00 AM

He'd fit right in to the brickyard at night here!

#7 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

It really doesn't seem like a big deal to me. It sounds like it is an abandoned house. Also they picked up a girl down the street so i bet he was trying to tag it or something. I did poo like this when i was a kid, but i didn't have a scholarship to anywhere. He deserves a second chance. He's a kid people. It seems like everyone on here made straight A's and was in bed by 9 in high school.

#8 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

I think they would.....Lowe is too much of a classy guy to take a chance with his program with a kid with character issues

I would say if anybody would keep them on their list would be Calipari just because he has done it in the past

Guys look at the charge will you...

Worst case scenario its a misdemeanor...best case scenario the charges are dropped.

There was no forced entry, nothing stolen, and nothing damaged. He will be playing in college somewhere, but I have thought it would be NCSU all along so I'm not going to change now just because of this. IDT we will pull our offer, nor do I want us to pull our scholarship offer.

If you never went into an abandoned house as a high school kid then you must have led a relatively boring life.

#9 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

Actually you are right...Here is the house

http://www.cathydyer...?idxNum=1660384

It was for sale 3 kids detained......I guess more information will leak out about what they were doing in a vacant house at night, but it does make me think this might be the reason he has pushed back his commitment twice since this date. I guess he is just feeling out how schools are reacting to it, and then make his best decision of course if he qualifies.

Just putting two and two together not being able to qualify and now being arrested (vacant house or not if convicted it will still be on his record.) Just makes me think teams and schools are starting to question him, and why he has suddenly started looking at Baylor and Central really hard.

Also, if you haven't really lived until you have been in a vacant house...Well I guess I have lived a very sheltered, boring life. lol

#10 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

Actually you are right...Here is the house

http://www.cathydyer...?idxNum=1660384

It was for sale 3 kids detained......I guess more information will leak out about what they were doing in a vacant house at night, but it does make me think this might be the reason he has pushed back his commitment twice since this date. I guess he is just feeling out how schools are reacting to it, and then make his best decision of course if he qualifies.

Just putting two and two together not being able to qualify and now being arrested (vacant house or not if convicted it will still be on his record.) Just makes me think teams and schools are starting to question him, and why he has suddenly started looking at Baylor and Central really hard.

Also, if you haven't really lived until you have been in a vacant house...Well I guess I have lived a very sheltered, boring life. lol

I haven't seen him looking at Baylor lately...Central never got the visit.

#11 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:27 PM

I just think it's pretty funnay that to a tee, all Duke, KY and UNC fans have completely backed away and ALL State fans have said, "well we might keep him on our board"... :lol:

#12 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

yes, ALL 2 of them. At least in this thread. :cool:

#13 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

I just think it's pretty funnay that to a tee, all Duke, KY and UNC fans have completely backed away and ALL State fans have said, "well we might keep him on our board"... :lol:

As a State fan, I wouldn't think that our program would back away, nor would I want them if they really believe he could be that big of a difference maker, from something that appears to be pretty minor.

Now with that said, I really don't give a rats a$$ if he comes to NCSU or not just because I'm sick of his prima dona attitude he's displayed throughout the whole recruiting process.

#14 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

Too much trouble around this kid. He is a great talent, but not worth the extra stuff. I can understand why State would want him so much...THey are shell shocked by UNC and its success and wants to be relevent again if only for a season.

#15 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

That's the nail in the coffin unless some other kind of details come out like he was trying to save a girl that was being attacked inside the house or saving a puppy

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com