Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Percy Harvin has requested a trade

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i remember he sat Captain down on the bench will locked up with him.LMAO but no way minny trades him, and how is a #1 WR overrated?

Posted · Report post

How is Harvin a #1? I don't see it. He has migraines that take him out of games. No thanks. Besides the Vikes would want a lot for him. He's pretty much Ponders only weapon, reliable weapon next to Peterson when he dumps it off to him.

Posted · Report post

[url="http://min.scout.com/2/1196655.html"]http://min.scout.com/2/1196655.html[/url]

There. No trade, move on. Nothing else to see here. Close the thread. Or make it into some naughty cosplay girls thread.

Posted · Report post

The Vikes basically just said there was no way in hell they would trade him.

Posted · Report post

Dont hold your breath

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1340226423' post='1806827']
How is Harvin a #1? I don't see it. He has migraines that take him out of games. No thanks. Besides the Vikes would want a lot for him. He's pretty much Ponders only weapon, reliable weapon next to Peterson when he dumps it off to him.
[/quote]

he runs the entire route tree, can line up at any WR spot, and he lead his team in recieving yards + catches. same mold as Smitty, and what does migraines have to with him being a #1?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='london67' timestamp='1340203858' post='1806424']
no, marijuana is far too dangerous

here, have some powerful narcotic painkillers instead.
[/quote]

you mean the things celebrities and musicians OD on and are found dead in bathtubs at hotel rooms? its a good thing they aren't smoking those funny cigarettes, they might have been found doing something REALLY crazy, like playing mario kart.

Posted · Report post

I don't think that the Vikes will let him go...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1340241417' post='1807023']
he runs the entire route tree, can line up at any WR spot, and he lead his team in recieving yards + catches. same mold as Smitty, and what does migraines have to with him being a #1?
[/quote]

He didn't play because of migraines and other injuries. He's not a number 1..

Posted · Report post

He's a threat to go the distance whenever he is in the game. If it wasn't out of the question I would prefer him over Plax, but it's not a possibility. I think he wants to go onto a winning team, like the Vikings of 2009.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Vampire the buffet slayer' timestamp='1340215073' post='1806582']
I think the guy is overrated also, I mean you think he's got migranes now, Imagine how bad they will be with smitty up in his [b]non-producing[/b] ass face all season.
[/quote]

Really? You don't think Harvin produces?

Posted · Report post

so if you miss time because of an injury, that knocks you down the depth chart. even if you you played in 14 or more games for 3 years straight. plus you have produced with every QB including Joe Webb, can run any route, and can line up at any WR spot that makes you a #1. and he had more catches than our #1 WR, so pretty much he is a #1 WR.