Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC in 2012-13

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Duke is getting Miss St. transfer Rodney Hood!

[url="http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/8118407/former-mississippi-state-bulldogs-star-rodney-hood-transfer-duke-blue-devils"]http://espn.go.com/m...uke-blue-devils[/url]

He won't be able to play until the 2013-14 season but will help out tremendously in practice. He is supposed to arrive on campus Wednesday so I would assume we should be able to see him in action at the NC Pro-am.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1341240833' post='1816745']
Duke is getting Miss St. transfer Rodney Hood!

[url="http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/8118407/former-mississippi-state-bulldogs-star-rodney-hood-transfer-duke-blue-devils"]http://espn.go.com/m...uke-blue-devils[/url]

He won't be able to play until the 2013-14 season but will help out tremendously in practice. He is supposed to arrive on campus Wednesday so I would assume we should be able to see him in action at the NC Pro-am.
[/quote]

Loaded! He's a 6-8 G/F who avg. almost 11 pts a game as a freshman. Great pickup.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pOpCoRnPoPpEr' timestamp='1341251331' post='1816884']
Loaded! He's a 6-8 G/F who avg. almost 11 pts a game as a freshman. Great pickup.
[/quote]

Yeah, because I'm sure you know a whole lot about a player from Miss. State.

The guy's name could of been Haywood Jablowme and you'd be screaming about how good of a pick up he was.

Duke fans on here are a joke. They live be the copy & paste from google.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/georgie-k/1409_MEDIUM.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1341254607' post='1816944']
[u][b]Yeah, because I'm sure you know a whole lot about a player from Miss. State.[/b][/u]

The guy's name could of been Haywood Jablowme and you'd be screaming about how good of a pick up he was.

Duke fans on here are a joke. They live be the copy & paste from google.
[/quote]

Well we sure know more about a player that actually played college ball last year as opposed to the freshmen coming in that unc fans are touting. I have actually followed him since he announced his decision to leave Miss St. and it was down to Duke and OSU and we won out. Great pick up just like Jefferson was a few weeks ago.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='unicar15' timestamp='1340589615' post='1810403']
If STATE can stay healthy we will be a legit contender this year.
[/quote]Anything less than 2nd should be tremendously disappointing for the Pack.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1341265457' post='1817119']

Well we sure know more about a player that actually played college ball last year as opposed to the freshmen coming in that unc fans are touting. I have actually followed him since he announced his decision to leave Miss St. and it was down to Duke and OSU and we won out. Great pick up just like Jefferson was a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

Blah blah blah

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1341468160' post='1818670']
Blah blah blah
[/quote]

Great comeback, once again you don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your argument. Here is a pretty good one, Hood averaged more points and rebounds then any returning unc player from last year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1341495343' post='1818734']
Great comeback, once again you don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your argument. Here is a pretty good one, Hood averaged more points and rebounds then any returning unc player from last year.
[/quote]

Here's another fact: He's not playing next year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1341504045' post='1818821']
Here's another fact: He's not playing next year.
[/quote]

How about this: in 00/01 Dahntay Jones transfers Duke wins a title, 09/10 Seth Curry transfers and Duke wins a title. I know you don't know anything about college basketball but even the years these players have to sit out they help the team in practice and pushes them which ultimately makes the team better. Hood was ranked #26 coming out of high school and was one of Miss St. best players so even with him sitting out our team will be better.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1341504045' post='1818821']
Here's another fact: He's not playing [color=#0000ff]this [/color]year.
[/quote]

Thats a good thing, really not much room for him anyways.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1341512227' post='1818920']
How about this: in 00/01 Dahntay Jones transfers Duke wins a title, 09/10 Seth Curry transfers and Duke wins a title. I know you don't know anything about college basketball but even the years these players have to sit out they help the team in practice and pushes them which ultimately makes the team better. Hood was ranked #26 coming out of high school and was one of Miss St. best players so even with him sitting out our team will be better.
[/quote]

Duke fans living in the past! Nothing new to see here, folks!

It's retarded to debate/discuss college hoops with Duke bandwagon fans. One of us is right, then there's you.

BCD, who is your college FB team? Let me guess....Notre Dame? South Carolina? FSU?

Tarheel fans are fans 24/7/365.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments