Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image

#17 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yeah, because I'm sure you know a whole lot about a player from Miss. State.

The guy's name could of been Haywood Jablowme and you'd be screaming about how good of a pick up he was.

Duke fans on here are a joke. They live be the copy & paste from google.

Well we sure know more about a player that actually played college ball last year as opposed to the freshmen coming in that unc fans are touting. I have actually followed him since he announced his decision to leave Miss St. and it was down to Duke and OSU and we won out. Great pick up just like Jefferson was a few weeks ago.

#18 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

If STATE can stay healthy we will be a legit contender this year.

Anything less than 2nd should be tremendously disappointing for the Pack.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Well we sure know more about a player that actually played college ball last year as opposed to the freshmen coming in that unc fans are touting. I have actually followed him since he announced his decision to leave Miss St. and it was down to Duke and OSU and we won out. Great pick up just like Jefferson was a few weeks ago.

Blah blah blah

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Blah blah blah

Great comeback, once again you don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your argument. Here is a pretty good one, Hood averaged more points and rebounds then any returning unc player from last year.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Great comeback, once again you don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your argument. Here is a pretty good one, Hood averaged more points and rebounds then any returning unc player from last year.

Here's another fact: He's not playing next year.

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Here's another fact: He's not playing next year.

How about this: in 00/01 Dahntay Jones transfers Duke wins a title, 09/10 Seth Curry transfers and Duke wins a title. I know you don't know anything about college basketball but even the years these players have to sit out they help the team in practice and pushes them which ultimately makes the team better. Hood was ranked #26 coming out of high school and was one of Miss St. best players so even with him sitting out our team will be better.

#23 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Here's another fact: He's not playing this year.

Thats a good thing, really not much room for him anyways.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

How about this: in 00/01 Dahntay Jones transfers Duke wins a title, 09/10 Seth Curry transfers and Duke wins a title. I know you don't know anything about college basketball but even the years these players have to sit out they help the team in practice and pushes them which ultimately makes the team better. Hood was ranked #26 coming out of high school and was one of Miss St. best players so even with him sitting out our team will be better.

Duke fans living in the past! Nothing new to see here, folks!

It's retarded to debate/discuss college hoops with Duke bandwagon fans. One of us is right, then there's you.

BCD, who is your college FB team? Let me guess....Notre Dame? South Carolina? FSU?

Tarheel fans are fans 24/7/365.

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

Duke fans living in the past! Nothing new to see here, folks!

It's retarded to debate/discuss college hoops with Duke bandwagon fans. One of us is right, then there's you.

BCD, who is your college FB team? Let me guess....Notre Dame? South Carolina? FSU?

Not living in the past just showing you how transfers can help a team even though they have to sit out that year. Practicing against great competition only makes you better.

I am a Duke football fan as well in fact we had a WR, Blair Holliday get critically injured on Lake Tillery a few days ago. He was airlifted from the scene and as of right now he is in critical but stable condition and in a coma.

I am still trying to figure out what you are right about. I would just like for you to bring something to the table once that was factual, rational, or just made sense. I think it is funny that you would say you can't discuss college hoops with a "bandwagon" Duke fan but I bring knowledge and facts when I post and I am not real sure what you bring. To me you sound like the bandwagon fan or someone who knows nothing about the school they pull for, which is probably 75-80% of unc fans.

#26 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

I can't take you seriously anymore :lol:

I'll see you in the aluminum bowl this fall when all these "24/7/365" fans will be outnumbered by fans in red.

#27 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Bandwagon fans who can't wait to avenge the Lehigh loss

How does duke football look this year? Lol

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

I can't take you seriously anymore :lol:

I'll see you in the aluminum bowl this fall when all these "24/7/365" fans will be outnumbered by fans in red.

You won't see me because I'll be in a suite looking down at you state turds who just used half your paycheck for a ticket

#29 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

You won't see me because I'll be in a suite looking down at you state turds who just used half your paycheck for a ticket

Jokes on you for shelling out all that money to watch UNC football.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

Jokes on you for shelling out all that money to watch UNC football.

Get the tickets fo' free homeboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.