• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunbunny

Wed night game

Anyone know of a good bar in Charlotte to watch the Canes games?

Not going to this one unfortunately. About ten couples from work are getting together to watch it on my buddy's brand new massive HD. Should be spiffy times. Especially since I aint driving;)

I'm always in 305 like anyone cares

I care! We'll be in 107.

Questions: Is it cold in there? And can we tailgate?

I care! We'll be in 107.

Questions: Is it cold in there? And can we tailgate?

First time?

The temp in there is always comfy. Tailgating encouraged, but RBC parking is was designed by a chimp on crack so you may not want to spend too much time out there.

Yeah, it's my first canes game. Me and the other woman weren't sure if we should wear tees or sweatshirts. :D

The men want to tailgate. As many times as we've been to RBC, I've never paid enough attention to the parking before to even know if there's enough room.

I'm going to be in Raleigh on business and a friend and I are going to try to get tickets in the parking lot...anybody know the best place to get some from scalpers?

Yeah, it's my first canes game. Me and the other woman weren't sure if we should wear tees or sweatshirts. :D

The men want to tailgate. As many times as we've been to RBC, I've never paid enough attention to the parking before to even know if there's enough room.

Wear Tshirts and sit behind our goal. If it's close in the third, be ready to pull the shirts up and do some "glass pressing".

Home ice is home ice for a reason.

I'm going to be in Raleigh on business and a friend and I are going to try to get tickets in the parking lot...anybody know the best place to get some from scalpers?

They usually all bunch up at the road between Carter-Finley and RBC

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts