Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

213 posts in this topic

Steals of the Draft

Chad Ford: Draymond Green

Skip Bayless: J'Covan Brown (Chad said Brown measured with the highest fat content at the NBA combine)

Biggest Potential Bust

Chad Ford: Austin Rivers

Skip Bayless: Tyler Zeller

Zeller being the biggest bust? That's just dumb. He is what he is, no gamble at all. A 7fter who can run the court and has a good 13ft jumper.

Zeller being the biggest bust? That's just dumb. He is what he is, no gamble at all. A 7fter who can run the court and has a good 13ft jumper.

Byron Mullens anyone?

That's all that free agency is this year, just second tier guys.

However, there are still some solid players out there like Carl Landry, Ryan Anderson, Nick Batum, Jeff Green, Michael Beasley, J.R. Smith, Courtney Lee, Nick Young, O.J. Mayo, Ramon Sessions, Nate Robinson, Aaron Brooks, Raymond Felton, and Lou Williams.

Then out of our league: Deron Williams, Eric Gordon, and Roy Hibbert

i would look to beasley, young, mayo and lou williams. they would be the 4 choices for me. but all will still look for too much money.

young wants 9mill got offered 7 by wizz and declined (why they traded him) but i think he can be a 20ppg scorer in this league

williams is also a guy i really like, can really score. but he is very comparable to kemba in abilities and i would like a backup PG that can pass and set others up better. hear he wants at least 7 mill and thats too much for my taste.

idk what it would take for mayo or beasley, but either would come in and give us a solid scoring threat. i wouldnt pay over 7 mill for either of them. But for around 7 i would be interested depending on what/who we draft.

i also like jamison, he wants to play here and would be a good fit. hope we do sign him.

i would look to beasley, young, mayo and lou williams. they would be the 4 choices for me. but all will still look for too much money.

young wants 9mill got offered 7 by wizz and declined (why they traded him) but i think he can be a 20ppg scorer in this league

williams is also a guy i really like, can really score. but he is very comparable to kemba in abilities and i would like a backup PG that can pass and set others up better. hear he wants at least 7 mill and thats too much for my taste.

idk what it would take for mayo or beasley, but either would come in and give us a solid scoring threat. i wouldnt pay over 7 mill for either of them. But for around 7 i would be interested depending on what/who we draft.

i also like jamison, he wants to play here and would be a good fit. hope we do sign him.

I would not mind paying around 8-9 mil for Mayo. He's def a guy who could be huge for a team like us. He has tremendous talents and abilities. He was pretty much overshadowed by the few other stars they had there in Memphis.

Also he would fill a position for us. If we could attract a guy like Mayo to come play here for that amount and draft a T-rob with the addition of Ben Gordon, all of a sudden we starting to look pretty good for the future.

All I know is, if we trade with Cleveland we better be certain were going to get Barnes. I don't wanna be stuck with Robinson or MKG, and seeing that we just traded Corey, it's likely we'd end up with MKG. I'm not cool with that lol

I like Mayo a lot, but if you give him 8-9 million, he'll probably just become one of those "good player/bad contract" guys that every team looks to move. Ben Gordon's played at an all star level before, but we just got him plus a first round pick because Detroit couldn't carry the deal anymore. I think it would be similar with that kind of Mayo contract.

Update...

http://sulia.com/cha...?source=twitter

Sam Amico

• Talked to two NBA execs this morning who believe Cavs will end up with Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at No. 4, and that potential deal with Bobcats for No. 2 pick is off. Or at least on hold.

Looks like this guy thinks the Bobcats will take Robinson. I like him a lot more than Barnes, I'm just nervous about the 3 position.