Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

213 posts in this topic

Posted

Not really sure the #24 pick would be enough, I dont know who you can pick there who is worth it. Maybe Sullinger if he falls

Posted

If they take Tyrus or Giop with this deal I'd be really happy.

Posted

Not really sure the #24 pick would be enough, I dont know who you can pick there who is worth it. Maybe Sullinger if he falls

I think you would be suprised. Go check out some mock drafts, there are alot of guys that have some good talent that will be left.

I really hope this happens though.

Posted

I feel like most of the good players will be gone by then. Now if we could get a pick in the 16-20 range I would love that

Posted

this would be very smart. get 3 solid first rounders. the 31st pick is pretty much a 1st.

Posted

Well if they take Barnes at #4, u take Royce White at #24

If they Go Robinson at #4 then u go Tyshawn Taylor at #24

move kemba to the bench, dump augustine, and build off the chemistry u will get with robinson and taylor together.

Posted

i heard boston has promised royce white at #20 so I dont think he will be there.

Posted

<strong>     The Bobcats would reportedly swap their second pick with the Cavs 24th, and it is still unclear what else, if anything, would be included in the trade.

just to satisfy Irving?"

If that reads like it seems, a BIG FAT NO to that deal, I wouldn't trade the 2nd and 31, pick for the 4th and 24th and nothing else. Not worth it. I would consider a straight up swap of #2 for #5 and #24. Love to then package 24 and 31 and move up to the teens for another pick.

Posted

Cough, cough:

There you go. :ph34r:

Posted

more teams are willing to move down to the 2nd because those are not guarenteed contracts.

Posted

wouldnt mind Draymond Green at 24 or 31

Posted

Barnes or Drummond. If not Drummond a 7footer somewhere in the draft who has a pure center mentality.

I'd love to see Drummond and Biyombo together. Both guys are athletic freaks.

This team has big holes at the 3 and 5. If I were them I'd draft one of those two or both. If we get quality picks at both positions we'll be cooking with gas!