Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warren Sapp apologizes to Shockey

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

“I saw Jeremy about a week after it all went down at a Heat game … and I told him, I said, ‘I apologize for putting it on the street level and making it derogatory towards you.’ The information that was passed to me, I stand by my source, but I hate that I put it on a level, that wasn’t the way it should be.” Sapp said on the Toucher and Rich radio show in Boston, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “That’s what I apologized for, because I put it on a way lower level than it should’ve been. It was something serious that never shoulda went on and stuff like that. So that’s the problem I have with myself and what I said to him.”

more at [url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/22/warren-sapp-says-he-apologized-to-jeremy-shockey/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/22/warren-sapp-says-he-apologized-to-jeremy-shockey/[/url]

Posted · Report post

I'm sure Sapp put it so cordially.

Posted · Report post

I still hate Sapp.

Posted · Report post

Fug Warren Sapp

Posted · Report post

I'm more interested in what Shock said back to him....

PS- not really an apology... An apology would be... "I was wrong, I know you didn't do it, I shouldn't have said it..."

Not.... "I shouldn't have said it like I did..." asshole.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Warren sapp would be a great mall mascot in a teddy bear costume.

Posted · Report post

thats not really an apology. he said he still stands by his source.

Posted · Report post

Yea i shouldve titled the thread "Warren tries to eat crow but still hangs on to his sinking ship"....i cant stand that ignorant tub of lard

Posted · Report post

Yea that wasn't an apology if you still stand by your source. He just hurt the whole situation got thrown in his face like it did and as he is seeing his source was wrong!

Posted · Report post

Seems like I'm not the only one that didn't really hear anything remotely related to an apology in that statement.....fugg Sapp, clown

Posted · Report post

He should have just say. Please ohhhh Please dont sue my ass. That would have been more sincere.

Posted · Report post

Isn't he like in the homeless shelter or something?