Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marguide

Cap problem? What cap problem?

55 posts in this topic

Damn the Eagles have 18m left. <_<

I love when people whine about other people's money

When it directly affects the product on the field that I and others spend OUR money on then people are well within their right to "whine"

3 people like this

It is a misconception that DWill's and CJ's contracts are front-loaded.

It just isn't true.

We already have cap issues for next year. Look for a restructure or big move for Jordan Gross next off season.

Stew is a tight lipped type of guy. I am sure very few people know his goals and agenda. But if he wants to remain a Panther, there is every posibility that he will.

Sometimes your team is out of balance. One side is better than the other. Most teams have this problem. You go about your busines and do your best to fix the weak link. The Panthers prefer to build through the draft. So trading Stew is probably not in the cards either.

I know the D is our achilles heel. Most people know. It is an ongoing process, that many see as vastly improved. I would say be patient, but I know that is a waste of time for some of you. You can only add so many pieces per year.

We have to learn to win with this team. As we grow and improve, the winning will come in bunches.

Just my thoughts. And GOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best teams aren't afraid to trade or let go of a player if it will negatively impact the overall health of the team. The Panthers have always struggled with whom to keep and whom to let go.

Stew should get the same contract as DWILL.

When it directly affects the product on the field that I and others spend OUR money on then people are well within their right to "whine"

WHAAAAA, THE CAP THE CAP THE SKY IS FALLLIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!! D:

WHAAAAA, THE CAP THE CAP THE SKY IS FALLLIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!! D:

Grow up. Could you make an actual point?

Grow up. Could you make an actual point?

You sir misjudge my seriousness

The cap is all about getting out of what you pay for players.The closer you get to a Superbowl contender the less you have to pay to either re-sign vets and FAs to a certain degree.I cant say that I am 100% happy with what we has to pay to re sign some of our guys but water over the dam now.The key to the new NFL rookie agreements/cap to make your 1st through forth rounds starters that stick..Teams that draft well will more than likely do well especially at the higher paid positions.