Photo
- - - - -

Opposing Coach Reviews the Panthers: Read It Here First

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#11 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

It just doesn't seem like Smith is at any greater risk than some of our other key guys, ex. Jordan Gross or Chris Gamble.

But he is small and plays like he's had too many Red Bulls, so I guess the comment makes some sense.

I think most of these comments are generalities and while there may be some truth and rationale behind it you have to take it with a grain of salt. I don't think there is enough time and or effort to do in depth reporting. The worst I've seen so far is pro football talk weekly preview mag. Panthers havea15 game schedule as they omitted the first game against the bucs.

#12 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

I think most of these comments are generalities and while there may be some truth and rationale behind it you have to take it with a grain of salt. I don't think there is enough time and or effort to do in depth reporting. The worst I've seen so far is pro football talk weekly preview mag. Panthers havea15 game schedule as they omitted the first game against the bucs.

i don't think it will be much of a game either. easy mistake.

#13 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

No mention of D and ST's?

Seems to me like an article/interview that was focused on fantasy football more than anything.