Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

IN for free league. Anyone using Yahoo for it?

Posted · Report post

Please invite me! Pretty please! I won 3 superbowls last yr on NFL.com, 1 on CBS and 1 on ESPN. I usually get into at least 6 or 7 leagues but last yr i was in 10. Never been in one with all Panther fans though, that might work out better cause i usually hog the Panther players haha. Pay or no pay i would like to be considered.

Picked Cam and Smitty in all leagues last yr and also J. Nelson, Gronk and Green in most. Last yr was my best effort to date. I fugn love fantasy football LOVE IT

ps. our def/st this yr is a sleeper pick

Posted · Report post

LOL, there's enough guys here to start a league. Someone man up and make it. Unfortunately I won't have time to make it and manage it.

Posted · Report post

LOL, there's enough guys here to start a league. Someone man up and make it. Unfortunately I won't have time to make it and manage it.

As long as everyone promises to be there, EVERY sunday, with a LEGIT lineup.

I will make one on NFL.com because that's the only one I'm familiar with.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see about 3 or 4 more guys ask to participate and then decide who would be most loyal from there.

Posted · Report post

Cultclassiccat

The_Cannon

Bwood

Panthers90

Me

That's 5 peeps, Need 5 to 7 more and it's a go.

Posted · Report post

Cultclassiccat

The_Cannon

Bwood

Panthers90

Me

That's 5 peeps, Need 5 to 7 more and it's a go.

Im down, I was in an ESPN and NFL.com league last year, didn't know anybody in the NFL.com league, and the ESPN league was a bunch of old clan members from my SOCOM days, but ESPN sucks, NFL.com was so easy to use and set up your rosters....

Posted · Report post

My time is too valuable to play fantasy football for free

Posted · Report post

I would join a pay league. I tried a free league with my office last year and I may have updated my roster once. I was quite obsessed with the $100 buy-in league I was in though.

Posted · Report post

I know I'm too fuging cheap to pay for a league and I know Ivan doesn't want to pay either so that was kind of the point.

I'm sure somebody will start a pay league like always but for now, this thread is for reliable guys that are down for a free league.

Posted · Report post

It's not that I don't want to pay, It's that I actually don't have the extra cash to burn. If I did I'd join a pay league. Right now things are tight and I can't spare the capital.

Cultclassiccat

The_Cannon

Bwood

Panthers90

Me

Bullethead

That's 6. I'll go around and see if I can find other people in other boards or FB.

Posted · Report post

I want the players to be from this site so I can rub it in their faces when I win.