Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, 6 more people should be fine.

edit:

I edited the OP. How many people should suffice Bwood? I put around 12-16. Right now we have 6.

Posted

Well, 6 more people should be fine.

edit:

I edited the OP. How many people should suffice Bwood? I put around 12-16. Right now we have 6.

I can't remember how many people you're suppose to have for the NFL.com league, but I'd like to get like 3 or 4 more guys than whatever the requirement is so we're guaranteed to have the right amount.

Posted

Also, I'm kinda nervous to start a draft before TC because of injuries, camp battles, etc...

Posted

Well, you can set a date when you start the league then edit the date if you'd like later on. Post-pone if needed.

Posted

I'll do it if it's a free nfl.com league. I always start slow and scalp the inactives late lol. Last year I drafted Cam in the last round of the draft and it kind of worked out :)

Posted

I wouldn't go over 12, it really spreads the talent thin. You end up with 600 yard a season receivers starting for you.

Posted

I want in... :D

Nothing like whooping Ivans and Bwoods arse...

Posted

That's 8 people. I'd like to get to 16 teams that way we can have 4 per division and 4 divisions

Posted

Arsen

KendrickPanther

Added.

Posted

Nice. Is it yahoo league, espn, nfl or what?

Posted

NFL.com. Bwood will more than likely start it up and I'll have access to it as well.

Posted

Never done NFL.com but I have an account with em of course. I heard its very similar to yahoo.com