Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

I would join a pay league. I tried a free league with my office last year and I may have updated my roster once. I was quite obsessed with the $100 buy-in league I was in though.

I know I'm too fuging cheap to pay for a league and I know Ivan doesn't want to pay either so that was kind of the point.

I'm sure somebody will start a pay league like always but for now, this thread is for reliable guys that are down for a free league.

It's not that I don't want to pay, It's that I actually don't have the extra cash to burn. If I did I'd join a pay league. Right now things are tight and I can't spare the capital.

Cultclassiccat

The_Cannon

Bwood

Panthers90

Me

Bullethead

That's 6. I'll go around and see if I can find other people in other boards or FB.

I want the players to be from this site so I can rub it in their faces when I win.

Well, 6 more people should be fine.

edit:

I edited the OP. How many people should suffice Bwood? I put around 12-16. Right now we have 6.

Well, 6 more people should be fine.

edit:

I edited the OP. How many people should suffice Bwood? I put around 12-16. Right now we have 6.

I can't remember how many people you're suppose to have for the NFL.com league, but I'd like to get like 3 or 4 more guys than whatever the requirement is so we're guaranteed to have the right amount.

Also, I'm kinda nervous to start a draft before TC because of injuries, camp battles, etc...

Well, you can set a date when you start the league then edit the date if you'd like later on. Post-pone if needed.

I'll do it if it's a free nfl.com league. I always start slow and scalp the inactives late lol. Last year I drafted Cam in the last round of the draft and it kind of worked out :)

I wouldn't go over 12, it really spreads the talent thin. You end up with 600 yard a season receivers starting for you.