Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

Guest Bwood

I might just pull this out of my ass...

Fug Kevin Walter I drafted that fool.

Guest Bwood

Well, I did no know that bid of information. Figured Williams worth was to his caliber.

Williams ain't worth shit now that he's out for the season...

I picked up Alex Green to replace him though, with Cedric Benson out he should breakout kinda like Brandon Bolden.

You ready for next week? Me (4-1) vs. you (4-1)

Damn I forgot to pick up Greene. No biggie. Yeah man, ready for that game. We should have a bet of some kind.

Guest Bwood

Damn I forgot to pick up Greene. No biggie. Yeah man, ready for that game. We should have a bet of some kind.

I know you and I are both too broke to put any money on it haha, what did you have in mind?

Wow just realized I had three bye week players starting and still won. Ain't that some poo.

I know you and I are both too broke to put any money on it haha, what did you have in mind?

True. Doesn't have to be a money bet. Could be something else. An Internet bet.

Some Ideas, Loser has to wear a certain humiliating avatar. Or Put something like "I am _____ Bitch." on his signature for a week. Something like that.

Guest Bwood

How about the loser sports one of these as their avatar?

Or this,

220px-Justin_Bieber_NRJ_Music_Awards_2012.jpgMV5BMTgzMDI2MTYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU2MzQ5NQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

JustinBieber01PA230211.jpg