Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

So how does it feel to lose Nick?

1 person likes this

New division in power??? We beat that ass!!!

So I spoke too soon too. Feels good fellas.

Edit:

Also, fellas, if you can't update your rosters before game time for whatever reason, tell me and I'll switch them up for you before Sunday. Cary collins, you would have won or at least put up a fight had you put in Fitzpatrick and Heath Miller.

I like your math where 32 > 56.

Brandon Marshall was THREE FUGGING POINTS from winning me that game last night.

Left Andre Roberts on the bench too with 16 points...but gambled with Jonathan Dwyer and got 12 points.

This league is tough, you really have to update your roster every day and know your poo to win.

Except for nick, that fool just got lucky.

So I spoke too soon too. Feels good fellas.

Edit:

Also, fellas, if you can't update your rosters before game time for whatever reason, tell me and I'll switch them up for you before Sunday. Cary collins, you would have won or at least put up a fight had you put in Fitzpatrick and Heath Miller.

oh so you can alter rosters, huh?

now i know how i lost.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yawn.

Nick,

Do you remember when you were undefeated...? I do. Do you remember the draft....? I do. Do you remember when Smitty and Dwill were fantasy monsters...? I do.

Be ready for the home stretch cuz...

After a shaky start, I'm up to #4, despite having a pretty average roster. One more big injury and I might go on a long losing streak.

I like your math where 32 > 56.

19.30 Fitzpatrick

13.30 Miller

8.10 Young

= 40.70 + 36.20

= 76.90

Had he added a kicker too, he would have been upto 80+ points. Giving you a little competition. Just saying BL.

oh so you can alter rosters, huh?

now i know how i lost.

No, that was all you losing that one.

Also, CultClassicCat should be known as the guy that popped nickzz cherry.

I think if you can't take 2 minutes to update your roster you deserve to lose. Unless youre in the hospital like I believe it was trucatz, then its understandable.

I think if you can't take 2 minutes to update your roster you deserve to lose. Unless youre in the hospital like I believe it was trucatz, then its understandable.

Eh, I'm just offering another option for those that may have personal events that prevent them from updating their roster. I'm talking about last second type of thing.

Also, how am I #2 when nickzz lost?