Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

Yeah you made it as the 11 seed, you should be playing Irv next week.

Wow just wow

Wow fug you Ivan, I swear if Bryce brown takes away snaps from McCoy I will flip a bitch.

That trade could turn out to fug me over and win you a superbowl

poker-face.jpg

I swear if that's what ends up being the difference, I will put an asterisks on your trophy....

Bb getting a bye is a joke! Good job league managers

Ok the roster drop was bullshit. Please remove the pick ups ivan. I picked up cam just to make sure if you allowed this gayness i wouldnt get fuged

Ok the roster drop was bullshit. Please remove the pick ups ivan. I picked up cam just to make sure if you allowed this gayness i wouldnt get fuged

He's seattle of a couple years ago with a 7-9 record making it to the playoffs. I don't make up the rules man he was on top of his division. Ain't my fault his division blows and he was the one that stunk less..

Also, the fug man, I wanted Cam. -__-

Snooze you lose. Simple and plain. Ive lost out plenty of times this year on drops so dont come to us with that.

I easily could have picked up the entire carolina offense in Cam but left him for yall. Im still tried and true with dwill and smitty, i drafted them and im going down with the ship with them aboard starting.

Real patched up roster, won't be making it far in the playoffs.

What TCF did was messed up but not against the rules i guess.

I guess this is the first fantasy league that TCF has ever been in. Dropping all of your players is grounds for perma-ban in all future fantasy leagues as far as I'm concerned. It ruins the integrity of the game.

It's bad enough that our league doesn't have a waiver wire, then to just drop your whole team. SMMFH.

Should i play cam? Ill let you guys decide. Its fuged up to drop your whole team. I will not play him if 7 people in the playoffs say no.

trade him to me

just read what that guy did. none of his players should be used. that's bullshit.