• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

I don't want to piss off mods, if Kurbi or Zod ok with it I will start another thread.

I don't want to piss off mods, if Kurbi or Zod ok with it I will start another thread.

I mean it's fine to just talk here if they really have a problem me being on a huddle fantasy league.

I just wanted it to be organized and have a place to talk poo with eachother. Gotta get the draft order posted here too, I can do it when I get off work.

Official draft order:

NICKUS AURELIUS

The Diego Kush Lords

CarolinaNCSU

The Camjuring

Bwood's Blazers

BigBlackCat

-ARSEN-

kraken cometh

team sweet Jonhyy number 3

HanSolo

Gridiron Gang

Upper_Deck

I don't want to piss off mods, if Kurbi or our beloved and just ruler ok with it I will start another thread.

let me know if you want to start another thread or I can re-name and sticky this one.

Wow my new leagues thread got deleted.

Why so much hate for me seriously?

Keep all the Alejandro threads but please don't let Someone make a fantasy football thread for Bwood....

smh

no hate, don't even know you

just didn't see any activity on this thread so renamed it a few weeks ago.  lots of people were asking on this thread about 2013 leagues and I was trying to avoid confusion.

Can you start another thread and I'll pin it to the top with the other two leagues?  or tell me what you want to rename this one

no hate, don't even know you

just didn't see any activity on this thread so renamed it a few weeks ago.  lots of people were asking on this thread about 2013 leagues and I was trying to avoid confusion.

Can you start another thread and I'll pin it to the top with the other two leagues?  or tell me what you want to rename this one

he can't....because he's banned. it's bwood.

let me know if you want to start another thread or I can re-name and sticky this one.

I think this one will do.  Thanks PP.

I think this one will do.  Thanks PP.

Is this league officially happening?  can you give me a link if it is?  

If it is I'd like to start a new thread for 2013 trash talk.  If not I'd like to un-pin.

Thanks,

Hey guys, this is Bwood.

The draft is tomorrow at 5pm EST, let me know if you can make it or you will be replaced

If someone is replaced ill join if there isn't a line

I'll keep in touch. I'm sure at least one of these guys wont respond.

And bigblackcat changed his name so I can't even find his profile to message.