Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

Posted

No to seeding fix, He won his division, even with a crap record. Also, I thought I put moreno back in your line up leaper? I'll take care of it in a moment.

Join the site guys. I'm fiddling with it now.

Posted

No you did, i just hadnt looked

Posted

this is a strange fantasy football league

Posted

Oh no nick is mad because he talked poo when he was undefeated but then went on a losing streak and now sits behind a 4-8 team.

Posted

Oh no nick is mad because he talked poo when he was undefeated but then went on a losing streak and now sits behind a 4-8 team.

you suck

Posted

Look at it this way. You dont get a bye but you play the 11th and 12th seeded teams back to back. If you dont make the semi final you should be ashamed. It actually helps you as you would have had a much tougher match up if you got the bye.

Posted

Look at it this way. You dont get a bye but you play the 11th and 12th seeded teams back to back. If you dont make the semi final you should be ashamed. It actually helps you as you would have had a much tougher match up if you got the bye.

debatable

Posted

Not really. Fool proof logic. You play the 11th best team then the 12th best team. That is better then having a bye and playing the 5th best team.

Posted

Beating Kendrick Panther. Ivan is up next. :cool:

Posted

Not really. Fool proof logic. You play the 11th best team then the 12th best team. That is better then having a bye and playing the 5th best team.

any given sunday. it's harder to win twice than it is to win once.

anyways, great week for fantasy football. snuck into playoffs in my money league at 7-6, i won and the 2nd place guy lost.

got the dub in this league too.

Posted

Im done. Guess its time to drop my team. AM I RIGHT?

1 person likes this

Posted

I smoked a little to much thursday pm and did something I shouldnt have. I switched C. Ivory for J. Gordon at the very last second before the thursday pm game. The act I have refrained from doing all yr. That stupid little mistake probably cost me the W.

Kids, dont do drugs and then update your fantasy lineup.

Merry Xmas Ol' Saint Nickzz

1 person likes this