Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

I think the other brackets are like the consolation games and also to sort out final rankings, 9th place, 8th place etc.

Hey bwood. Want to start a playoff challenge on nfl.com? Id be willing to do a $5.00 paypal pot if everyone else was down. Its pretty fun if no one has played. You get your pick of players and get multipliers if your "team" stays alive in the playoffs.

Hey bwood. Want to start a playoff challenge on nfl.com? Id be willing to do a $5.00 paypal pot if everyone else was down. Its pretty fun if no one has played. You get your pick of players and get multipliers if your "team" stays alive in the playoffs.

I've never really understood how this works but I'd be down. How many guys do you need?

There is no minimum. Every team could potentially pick the exact same players. You dont know who anyone else has on their team until after each week. The more people we get the bigger the pot would be for the winner. I dont know if you can advertise a for money thing though. We can do free if people dont want to pony up 5 bucks

matchup of the year: ivan vs nick

1 person likes this

matchup of the year: ivan vs nick

Pffffft...

fuged up, I forgot to put Kaepernick in and dalton out. Yeah I'm out.

God damn Celek was inactive too. Son of a bitch! Well This is a horrible exit from the playoffs.

i could have an off week and lose.

it ain't over son.

Cheer up Ivan. Nothing could possibly be worse than leaving 72 points on the bench and losing to a way lower seed...

I should probably get to work on that championship trophy/belt for the winner. LOL.

Scoring the highest total you have all year after being eliminated from the playoffs the week prior feels pretty bad too!!