Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

694 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's the 16 as of this morning, I want to add 2 or 3 more to be safe because I KNOW somebody will slack off and not show up. It's a 16 team league with a North, South, East and West division. Playoffs are week 14, 15, 16. And the draft is August 31st so we know exactly who all the starters are including injuries.

• Bullethead
  • Bwood
  • Panthers90
  • Ivan The Awesome
  • Cultclassiccat
  • The_Cannon
  • KendrickPanther
  • Arsen
  • CarolinaNCSU
  • Mr. Jasonluckydog
  • Irv
  • Building Leaper
  • nick
  • Stwall
  • Cary Kollins
  • CatOfWar

Posted

OK then, I'll send the invites to each of you through PM.

Posted

Just sent all the invites, except for one.

Mr.Jasonluckydog, Apparently you can't receive Personal messages. So I need you to either A) activate PM's. or B) Join the Chat in the huddle and I'll give you the link so you can follow it.

Everyone else should have gotten a PM from myself. If you didn't let me know please.

Posted

Want to throw it out there...the draft is now scheduled for the Friday night of labor day weekend. Would it make more sense to have it on a weeknight when people are more likely to be sitting at home? I'm pretty sure I'll be traveling somewhere that night.

Posted

Want to throw it out there...the draft is now scheduled for the Friday night of labor day weekend. Would it make more sense to have it on a weeknight when people are more likely to be sitting at home? I'm pretty sure I'll be traveling somewhere that night.

We can reschedule that date accordingly, but I want it to be after all preseason games so we know all the line-ups and injuries.

Posted

I got left out :(

Posted

Sorry B.B. I didn't see your name on here.

Posted

Is this the line where you holler pick me pick?

Posted

Sorry B.B. I didn't see your name on here.

I posted in the other thread that I wanted in. No big deal.

Posted

Nailed all the key points for me as far as rules, scoring, depth, draft date (anytime after tc). Kinda excited for my first Huddle league! Are you guys determining draft positions or is it a computer generated thing?

1 person likes this

Posted

Whom ever is Lame duck, please change your team name to your username in the huddle please.

cultclassiccat, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking of letting it being random, either snake or linear.

or we could customize it via another site that randomizes the teams draft order.

Personally I'd rather just let NFL.com randomize it 30 minutes before the draft takes place. The other way requires a lot of work by my part..LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

I've always done Snake but whoever picks first won't pick again until 32....that would stink.