• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

Never done a linear draft but it sounds absolutely dumb...

Linear

- The team with the first overall pick selects, followed by the team with the second pick, third pick and so on. The draft order that is established in the first round will be the order that picks are selected throughout the entire draft. In other words, the order in the first round is used in all rounds and never changes.

So basically, if I pick 1st in a 16 team league, I'd go 1, 17, 33, etc.

And if I pick 16th, I'd be 16, 32, 48, etc.

How in the world is that even fair/a good idea or am I just not understanding the process?

So far the votes are for Random Snake. Which is what I'm used to. But Linear Is very self explanatory.

First round

1st pick

2nd pick

3rd pick

Second round

It repeats itself. if you had the 3rd pick you're picking 3rd in the second round. And so on and so forth.

Snake is freaking awesome and fuged up at the same time.

first round

Second round

Third round

Etc etc. So whoever picks first in the first round won't pick until the last pick of the second round, then be first in the third round. Strategy would be encouraged.

Guest Bwood

SHOW OLSEN YOUR TWINS AND LAME DUCK I WILL FUGING BAN YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR NAMES!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!

The Huddle is far to large for just one league. You guys should def get another ffl going. This one will be the greatest and most bestest of all leagues in this here universe, but maybe the winners of the leagues can do a champions championship.playoff league.

Give them until Monday evening, if they don't comply, replace with two other huddlers.

Is there still room? I'll like to join if there is. ^_^

Show Olsen your twins and Lame duck have until 7 mp Pacific to change their names. If they don't they'll be bumped out for Ken and B.B.

Thanks for removing me, Ivan. I was Lame Duck. Could of sent an email or something. Bwood finally sent me a message after I was removed.

Actually I didn't remove you. I just got internet access back. I did say this for a while now though. it was one of the things we all agreed upon. Have your user name included in your team name so we know who is who. Nothing personal bro.

Well, someone removed me tho. When I try to log in it tells I do not have a permission. Oh well, No huddle league for me this year, no biggie.

Guest Bwood

It's not. Don't worry about it. poo happens.

It's not. Don't worry about it. poo happens.

It's just that we had stated that you were suppose to keep your huddle name so we knew who you were, and for like 3 days Ivan an I have been posting around trying to figure our out who 2 anonymous users were.

There is one guy I could bump for you...

No worries. I'd hate to steal someone spot. It's my bad. I was at my fiance house on Saturday and Sunday and I worked all day today so I got home few hours ago.