Photo
- - - - -

Question About Buying Single Game Tickets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

They are not exclusively handicap seating just accessible. I think i am buying season tickets in one of these rows and i wont feel bad. You can be damn sure that if someone in a wheel chair needs a seat Ill exchange tickets all day long.

#14 toldozer

toldozer

HUDDLER

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Double post delete

#15 Big Poppa

Big Poppa

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

It's this simple... As a person who depends on a wheel chair to get around, I called the psl office just Friday to see if there where any Row WC available and they told me there's a 100 people on th waiting list... I asked if they needed a letter from my doctor in order to get on the list and the answer I must say was shocking..... No just a letter in your own words as to why you need to sit on that row!!! REALLY??? No wonder there's a 100 people on the waiting list!! So people like myself who really need them NEVER get to experience the thrill of ownership but people like YOU get good seats at the discounted rate that was meant for us...... To even have thought seriously about it just shows your true character!!

#16 Big Poppa

Big Poppa

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Let me clarify myself... They are for people with " disabilities" don't have to be in a chair for that so....

#17 toldozer

toldozer

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sorry for your situation big, but honestly if you think jerry richardson gives a flying fug you are sadly mistaken. Those seats are only there because law states they have to be. Jerry doesn't care who sits there as long as they got the cash.