Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do you believe in God?

113 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah like i've posted the disproportionate incarceration rates, poverty rates, incomes, etc on here repeatedly. he doesn't want to be able to "point it out"; he wants to make a broad statement about "black culture" or what the fug ever. because sylvianlight is a racist.

Par for the course....

Start a thread on ANY topic....and Cantrell will turn it into a debate on the inequalities of African Americans.

Posted

I believe in God.

I question many things about mine and other religions though

Posted

I believe in god because I am god just like you, your dog and dolphins

Posted

tha fug you know about my dolphins?

1 person likes this

Posted

If someone were to point out the disproportionate number of blacks in prison they'd be called a racist. But to point out the number of religious people in prison is considered a valid argument by the same who consider looking at ethnicity of prisoners as racist.

Interesting logic.

Also there are exponentially more men in prison than women.

Perhaps we should exterminate everyone except for white and east Asian women who are atheists.

I'm sure none of this has anything to do with poverty.

You seem to literally never think of anything but black people

yeah like i've posted the disproportionate incarceration rates, poverty rates, incomes, etc on here repeatedly. he doesn't want to be able to "point it out"; he wants to make a broad statement about "black culture" or what the fug ever. because sylvianlight is a racist.

Par for the course....

Start a thread on ANY topic....and Cantrell will turn it into a debate on the inequalities of African Americans.

clearly i am at fault for bringing up "the disproportionate number of blacks in prison." you see, sylvianlight travelled to the future and saw that i would post about it, went back to the present, and chose to beat me to the punch

or maybe you're just fuging stupid

1 person likes this