Photo
- - - - -

Finally, a government official admits that the US is behind the violence in Syria, and we are getting ready to attack.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:17 AM

He also speaks on the insanity of "playing chicken with Russia", and that the upcoming war with Syria is based on lies like Iraq and Libya were.

#2 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

Also the first time that I have ever heard a government official admit that the war in Iraq was about oil.

#3 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:41 AM

china and russia are starting to get tired of the US Military World Tour®, and when push comes to shove the US usually backs off

i dont think a war will happen

edit: i also have no clue what happened to the font after the comma. its a mystery :unsure:

#4 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

God Dammit Chris, is this from your fuging youtube channel?

Man... Its incredible all of the billions of people who have lived on this earth who believed that they were living in the End-times, but we are actually going to be the generation that sees it come to pass.

you're just like the media (which may or may not be doing the same thing on purpose) which creates a constant scare just to keep people in the state of fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Things are not as bad as you are making them out to be man. Yeah these are some bad times but they are not fuging end times, the world has seen much darker days and we still make it through. when confronted with information its pivotal to realize that while one side has been keeping info from you, that doesnt make the "other side" (in this case truthers) a welcoming and warm group. that is a trap that a lot of people fall through.

seriously... stop panicking. call me a sheeple, but i doubt things are half as bad as you make them out to be. if you are really worried about the west's imperialsim... well that will probably come to an end soon with the BRIC countries starting to get pissed.

you better thank god you weren't around during the cold wars height, otherwise you would probably spend half of your life in a bunker waiting for the 'end'

#5 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

God Dammit Chris, is this from your fuging youtube channel?

you're just like the media (which may or may not be doing the same thing on purpose) which creates a constant scare just to keep people in the state of fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Things are not as bad as you are making them out to be man. Yeah these are some bad times but they are not fuging end times, the world has seen much darker days and we still make it through. when confronted with information its pivotal to realize that while one side has been keeping info from you, that doesnt make the "other side" (in this case truthers) a welcoming and warm group. that is a trap that a lot of people fall through.

seriously... stop panicking. call me a sheeple, but i doubt things are half as bad as you make them out to be. if you are really worried about the west's imperialsim... well that will probably come to an end soon with the BRIC countries starting to get pissed.

you better thank god you weren't around during the cold wars height, otherwise you would probably spend half of your life in a bunker waiting for the 'end'

Yea, I wrote that. Believe it or not though, I am not scared at all. If anything I am angry that our government has become so evil, that they are willing to kill hundreds of thousands of people, just so that a few oil companies can make more rediculous profits... then, it pisses me off even more when they lie to us about what they are doing. Dont give me some bullshit about preventing a massacre, when we know it is about oil. It is insulting.

I am actually a happy, fun loving person IRL. I just like to talk about this stuff online because I dont burden my family and friends by talking about this stuff to them. I would rather make my claims in an anonymous forum for this reason. Plus, like I admitted to Venom the other day, I enjoy bringing up the issues. I feel like I have a responsibility to tell people about the lies of their government.

Also, I dont mean to spread fear... My goal is to raise awareness, and to bring out the anger in the population so that people will finally realize that we need to clean house in Washington this November. If people continue to say and do nothing, then by default they are supporting these types of injustices by continuing to vote for the same candidates that are committing these acts.

Not fear mongering, just making sure that people realize what the senators, congressmen and presidents that they vote for are doing behind the scene. If the citizens of America would like to restore America's reputation as a force for good in this world, like it was before the 'Ronald Reagan era'(for lack of a better term), then we are going to have to vote these people out.

As far as that single comment that you pointed out.. yes, that was a bit too far. I'm not a religious person, but I am familiar with the Biblical text, and there is no denying that it looks like certain "prophecies" are beginning to happen, more so than ever before. Also, concerning your remark about the Cold War... Things are different these days. During the Cold War, America was strong, united and secure, but these days, America is suffering from massive debt and political division. We are not near as strong as we were back then, which means that we are more vulnerable. Our enemies know that we are hanging on an edge, which may make them more ambitious to try to finish us off, to strike while the 'iron is hot'. To me, Syria seems to be the final straw for the countries that are uniting against us, so there is plenty of reasons why this war is a very bad idea. Our only enemy used to be Russia, but now, our opposition is the BRIC countries, which number well above half of the worlds population. This 'enemy' if far more powerful that the USSR was.

Plus, I am disgusted to find out from the horses mouth that our CIA has been helping the "rebels" with their terrorist style attacks. They are hypocritically employing the same tactics and extremists that we are supposed to be fighting against (War on Terrorism). The hypocracy is getting rediculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com