Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MechaZain

New Era's official on-field cap

49 posts in this topic

You rednecks do know you can bend a flat bill if you do it right, right? Sorry that one doesn't come with a fish hook on it

Duuuuuuuhr, really!? Doesn't mean your a redneck because you don't like flat bills, just means you know how retarded they actually look, on people.

I purchased a nice one at the team store. All black, non structured. Panther logo on the front and Carolina Panthers stitched on the back. Bill has a nice curve. The ultimate white guy hat. It's already starting to fade a little which adds to the awesomeness. Not for sale online yet.

Just got the same only adjustable and white at Dick's at Southpark Mall. They also had blue, fitted with "Carolina Panthers" stitched on the back.

You rednecks do know you can bend a flat bill if you do it right, right? Sorry that one doesn't come with a fish hook on it.

For example...

111333013GC027_Lea_Black_Thstandaloneprod_affiliate138.jpg

That was a flat bill. Slight bend to it now. Looks great.

rednecks?

who you callin' rednecks?

lol

does anyone know the origin of the popularity of the oversize hat and the flat bill. I'm actually curious as to how anyone ever thought that would be a good look. It screams moron to me. Peacocks and their feathers.

What do they have to offer for the people with intelligence and disposable income to buy such items?

I am still excited about my clearance hats I got this spring. How long before I can call them "Old School"?

That hat is awesome. Refuse to buy a snapback because it is a ridiculous fad.

Duuuuuuuhr, really!? Doesn't mean your a redneck because you don't like flat bills, just means you know how retarded they actually look, on people.

Well if you curve it, it won't look retarded and won't be flat. It can't get more simple than that.

will lids sell these? definitely getting this

yeah i would look like an idiot wearing that.

i like the design though.

post-7930-0-58040800-1340646791_thumb.jp
1 person likes this

Well if you curve it, it won't look retarded and won't be flat. It can't get more simple than that.

If you curve a flat bill hat, it still would not look right. The bill is still too short.

I purchased a nice one at the team store. All black, non structured. Panther logo on the front and Carolina Panthers stitched on the back. Bill has a nice curve. The ultimate white guy hat. It's already starting to fade a little which adds to the awesomeness. Not for sale online yet.

Is the "Carolina Panthers" stitched on the back in the new font or the old font?

I ask because I saw a hat at nflshop.com that sounds exactly like what you are describing, but it had "Carolina Panthers" stitched on the back in the old "Baywatch" font.