Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Era's official on-field cap

49 posts in this topic

Posted

God damn flat brim hats, what is this Atlanta?

Posted

Which is why I said rednecks in my first post. A slight bend (like in my photo) looks great. Yes, you can't do a YEE HAW bend with a flat bill. IMO, that type of bend looks just as retarded as a flat bill does.

That wasn't a slight bend. Your standard wine and cheese Panther fan would look retarded with that on. Would be viewed as straight.

Even the wine and cheesers need hats. Rednecks aint the only ones

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn Rolls that hat is fuging feathers.....Get out the way, pretty boy coming through

Posted

The point by Dpantherman is valid above all. I'm not in the market so why the f-ck do I care what they just came out with.

They make what is selling.

Posted

Screw these Gangster hats I'm white!

dude, just flip the bill up

Posted

rednecks?

who you callin' rednecks?

lol

does anyone know the origin of the popularity of the oversize hat and the flat bill. I'm actually curious as to how anyone ever thought that would be a good look. It screams moron to me. Peacocks and their feathers.

i remember Jay-Z rocking it back in 98 in the video "Money Aint a Thang". Thats as far back as I can reach

Posted

Well in 98 they were just going out of style. I remember the bent hats were just taking off around 98-99. Growing up in the 80s and 90s we all had ugly flat bill hats. I had the Hornet hat with the purple and teal.

Posted

Is the "Carolina Panthers" stitched on the back in the new font or the old font?

I ask because I saw a hat at nflshop.com that sounds exactly like what you are describing, but it had "Carolina Panthers" stitched on the back in the old "Baywatch" font.

The one I have is new font. It's a Flex-fit. They have them at the team store down at the stadium.

1 person likes this

Posted

Flat brim == flat chest :/

Posted

One hat. Just one decent looking hat I can wear is all I ask.

Posted

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12393508&cp=2237526&ab=Carolina_TeamPage_Hats&pageType=family&parentPage=family

I would like this one if they just had the logo in the front

Posted

Best Panthers hat I've seen!