Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stand Strong Commish

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sorry to bring it up, but this Bounty case is almost over and if anything can be said I have one small plea. Dont give in, Commish. Dont reduce anything, dont second guess anything. No respect to the rules, the investigation, nor the rulings . . . no reduction in the appeal.

For every prick that has tried to cheat the system at the expense of someone else's health, let them know this is what happens when you get busted in the face. For every rule in this game that was created for the right reason, dont bend on this one, Commish, make it count.

Posted · Report post

He won't change the rulings.

Posted · Report post

eh.....rivalries aside it looks like Goodell was over zealous on this one

just my opinion

Posted · Report post

^^ same

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx' timestamp='1340658993' post='1811251']
eh.....rivalries aside it looks like Goodell was over zealous on this one

just my opinion
[/quote]

not when it comes to doling out for the whole team. I say a few guys took the punch for everyone and not so much, eh too hard on just these guys.

Posted · Report post

Obvious troll is obvious. That said, the punishment doled out wasn't hard enough. Should have suspended their entire starting D# and Brees for at least 4 games. Why? Cause I hate them.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If we are basing this on what has been released to the general public, yeah. The odds are strong that Goodell is protecting his constituency by not releasing the more damning evidence.

Posted · Report post

I'm not getting caught up in whether the commish built up a good enough legal case or not. The bottom line is the Saints** were guilty and deserve to be punished. I really don't care if the evidence is concrete. It's like when your parents know you skipped school, they don't need DNA evidence, your ass is grounded.

Posted · Report post

When it comes to the Saints*, goodell can not punish them enough.

That's just my opinion. If anyone wants to take pity on that classless team, hey whatever works for you.

Posted · Report post

I thought the punishments fit the crime, my one complaint is that not enough defensive players were suspended, ie Harper.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Harper knocks people out for free

Posted · Report post

I seriously doubt he changes anything.

And no, I don't think he should.