Photo
- - - - -

McColl-Richardson Field Construction (Charlotte 49ers Stadium)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,161 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Well I'm planning to enroll again for a masters in the near future. Will students have to wait in a line the same way I did for some basketball games while I was there?

#47 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Well I'm planning to enroll again for a masters in the near future. Will students have to wait in a line the same way I did for some basketball games while I was there?

It's all done online now.

Priority is given based on how often you attend other sporting events.I'm not sure if the details have really been hammered out for football, but I honestly doubt you'll have a tremendous amount of trouble getting student tickets. The student section will be full, especially the first couple seasons, but I imagine many of those tickets will be given out to walkups on game day.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we have 5-10,000 temporary seats in place by the second season. Someone within the AD told a friend of mine that they have had an overwhelming number of calls for people asking for season tickets, but many are not willing to buy the seat license because for a family for four, that is $4,000, a required yearly donation to keep the same seating location, then $290/seat per season ticket. That gets expensive really quick.

#48 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,161 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

That's exactly how I was thinking. My family is three people. The wife is a niner as well. We want to go to some games, but not all due to many factors including time and money.

#49 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

That's exactly how I was thinking. My family is three people. The wife is a niner as well. We want to go to some games, but not all due to many factors including time and money.

If it works like basketball games, you will be able to buy guest seats and still sit in the student section. I could be wrong, I haven't read about how football ticketing will work, but I'm assuming it will be just like basketball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.