• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

Wait, people actually got fooled by this? I thought it was obvious by the fact "J Anderson" was put instead of "James Anderson."

#32 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,132 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

Punish TC. This isn't funny you fuging fool.

#33 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 6,132 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:36 AM

Wait, people actually got fooled by this? I thought it was obvious by the fact "J Anderson" was put instead of "James Anderson."

After seeing other previous Panthers with clean track records get busted, nothing would surprise me anymore except for John Kasay getting arrested. That's why it's not funny.

#34 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

After seeing other previous Panthers with clean track records get busted, nothing would surprise me anymore except for John Kasay getting arrested. That's why it's not funny.

John Kasay is the biggest thug I've ever seen.

Posted Image

Straight outta Compton.

#35 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,447 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Not reading whole thread... somebody change the damn title or delete... fug I thought it was James Anderson too.

#36 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

^^this, had me worried when I opened this thread..thanks fpr clarifying in the title

#37 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

I don't know why people drive drunk. It's a foolish and dangerous thing to do. Not only do you put yourself at risk but you endanger other drivers. And our society is far too forgiving. What selfish and deplorable behavior. This is not something that should soon be forgotten.

Anderson made headlines last month after a report surfaced he owed $1.1 million to the IRS after failing to pay his federal income taxes in 2007 and 2008.

In February 2009, an off-duty police officer said he witnessed Anderson snorting cocaine in the bathroom of a Georgia bar, according to the newspaper. Anderson was arrested and charged with cocaine and marijuana possession. His lawyer told the Journal-Constitution those charges were dismissed.

He's suing the NFL over concussions yet he abuses cocaine. I guess he's not interested in player safety, he just wants to collect more funds for his cocaine habit...

#38 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

When I see J Anderson, my first thought is our good starting LB not some back up DE bust.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anderson, Drunk, Driving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com