Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Deion Sanders Can't Swim

71 posts in this topic

485668_10150735779089814_96764484813_9279813_462116921_n.jpg
3 people like this

How tha fug do you not know how to swim?

You'd be surprised how many people don't know how to swim. You have to be around water to know how to swim. Brothers in Caribbeans probably the best swimmers in the world. So its more of exposure to water than anything.

I can't dunk, and have no rhythm.

1 person likes this

Its just crazy. I learned to swim when I was 7, my first day without a life jacket. Seems like it wouldnt be hard to learn if you didnt know how to.

In other news, former Panthers CB Eric Davis will be one of the co-hosts of a new NFL Network show that starts on July 30th.

1 person likes this

Its just crazy. I learned to swim when I was 7, my first day without a life jacket. Seems like it wouldnt be hard to learn if you didnt know how to.

Some people don't want to learn and others don't have the means or the need to learn.

I can swim, but I don't consider it an accomplishment .

;pretty typical african american pool party.

A frekin dog knows how to swim...... Every human also knows how to swim, however most that believe they can't, panic and that kills them.

1 person likes this

Its not that they dont want to swim, they cant. You cant tread water when your pants are down around your legs.

1 person likes this

Its a cultural thing. Until relatively recently in our country's history minorities had no access to public swimming facilities and socioeconomic conditions prevented them from having pools themselves. Really its only been since the seventies that they have had access, thats today's older parents. I suspect increases in percentage of swimmers will increase every generation.

2 people like this

scissor kick your legs while pushing water with your hands. there. your swimming. that simple.

First of all Zod speaks truth. Also would like to add this point:

Black women are not getting their hair wet.

Single Black mothers who have never swam can't teach their kids to swim.