Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deion Sanders Can't Swim

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Geez

It is all about access. I had roomates in college from Kenya that were well off and were great swimmers.

Of course when we went out on my parents boat on Lake W they wouldn't jump in the lake. When I started laughing about their apprehension one said that pools were great but over in Africa there's poo that eats you in the lakes.

Posted

Geez

It is all about access. I had roomates in college from Kenya that were well off and were great swimmers.

Of course when we went out on my parents boat on Lake W they wouldn't jump in the lake. When I started laughing about their apprehension one said that pools were great but over in Africa there's poo that eats you in the lakes.

See that's why I won't swim in that crap... lakes, creeks, rivers... uh uh. Not me. Clear water or no swimming for biscuit.

1 person likes this

Posted

See that's why I won't swim in that crap... lakes, creeks, rivers... uh uh. Not me. Clear water or no swimming for biscuit.

My water motto

Posted

I know white people who can't swim. This thread turned up the dumb factor.

Posted

Geez

I've been chased by more things than I can count while swimming in Lake Wylie. River rats, water moccasins, mutant catfish...

Posted

My GF has a beautiful 8ft. deep inground pool with diving board right out her backdoor that she gets in everyday during the summer.........she has had it for 20 years,......she has no idea how to swim. I am still confused by that.

Posted

I'm the only person in my family who knows how to swim and I'm white.

Posted

My roomate in college and good friend from high school is originally from Taiwan....so a freakin' island.

Couldn't swim a lick.

Funny story, he messed up signing up for gym class and got stuck in Lifesaving, which i wanted to score my lifeguard gig, and he was mortified that he got stuck in.

I basically saved his life a few times, let him bounce off my foot during the tread water test, and somehow got him thru it.

Now he swims...and that class and total immersion (pun intended) got the job done.

It was an access thing, since they didn't have many public pool options and the ocean was a no-go.

Posted

Deion Sanders Can't Swim

Sink then, wouldn't hurt my feelin's none.

Posted

I only masterbate in public pools

Posted

Black people can't swim because they're poor. There aren't many pools in the ghetto. Swimming is something learned and if you never swim you won't learn how. Also the younger you are the easier it is to learn things like swimming. Young poor black kids have very little opportunity of going to a pool. They have one parent who works two jobs and are typically raised by an abusive relative or neighbor.

The USA has third world living conditions and the result is third world people. Go see how many desert dwellers can swim.

Posted

weirdly enough sylvanlight did not make the most racist comment in this thread