Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Won't Switch Jersey #

60 posts in this topic

Posted

http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d82a20f86/

Posted

I didn't see that coming..

Posted

Not sure why he would change. No one cares what number he wore for 1 year at Auburn except Auburn fans. He made his mark in the NFL History books as #1, that will forever be his number.

Posted

if he switched numbers, he wouldn't be an icon anymore. Then he'd only be an entertainer. Like Elton John or Barry Manilow.

Posted

Awesome news. 1 is just him now

Posted

I'll sleep much better now.

Posted

Did he choose the nickname "Ace Boogie" based on bei f #1? 'Ace' = #1?

Posted

Not sure why he would change. No one cares what number he wore for 1 year at Auburn except Auburn fans. He made his mark in the NFL History books as #1, that will forever be his number.

Was also his high school and blinn cc number. I didn't think he would even consider it.

Posted

Cam's wanting the number 2 meant more than just the number he wore at Auburn. Cam also wore the number 2 in high school and at Blinn Jr. College. The only time before he became at Panther that he didn't wear the number 2 was at Florida. He wore the number because he said his Mom always called him her number 2 son. I haven't read anyone on the Auburn boards who think he should go back to the number 2. I'm glad he staying with the number 1. It just wouldn't look right now to see him wearing any other number.

Posted

Shocker!

Posted

# 1 is the foundation of the brand he is starting to build, switching now would be silly.

Posted

lol fuging Jimmy Pickles Clausen. He just showed his hand.

1 person likes this