Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenseth leaving rousch

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't mind seeing him at RCR

Posted · Report post

Rumor is that he's headed to JGR as the 4th car. But I also heard that one of the JGR drivers is going to be let go at year end.

I also heard that Smoke and Newman are going to part ways at year end. (I can't see Matt and Tony teaming up.)

Silly Season keeps coming earlier.

Posted · Report post

Wow. I personally never thought that would happen. Where in the world will he go now though, Aren't all the seats currently filled for a while?

Posted · Report post

Screw roush, if wants to make his bed with idiots like Edwards and the biff, or an unknown like stenhouse or bayne then so be it. Hes just tryna save a buck, because he cant get sponsors. Matt = 5 mil a year, stenhouse = 250k hummmm...Matt got him his 1st cup championship, beat joooonior for rookie of the year, got him an iroc championship and 22 cup wins, including 2 Daytona 500s lol smart move jack. God please just let Matt stay in a ford, the 22 maybe? I'd rather see him at a small ford team than in a yota or chevy.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't mind seeing kenseth over at penske ..I would love (and highly doubt it will happen) to see matt go to pettys team.. but as it stands i dont really pull for the guy but i dont mind him either so i really dont care ..however, if he goes to gibbs ill hate the dude..

Posted · Report post

He's already got a ride for 2013....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bullitt' timestamp='1340756412' post='1812557']
Screw roush, if wants to make his bed with idiots like Edwards and the biff, or an unknown like stenhouse or bayne then so be it. Hes just tryna save a buck, because he cant get sponsors. Matt = 5 mil a year, stenhouse = 250k hummmm...Matt got him his 1st cup championship, beat joooonior for rookie of the year, got him an iroc championship and 22 cup wins, including 2 Daytona 500s lol smart move jack. God please just let Matt stay in a ford, the 22 maybe? I'd rather see him at a small ford team than in a yota or chevy.

Yeah, I'm mad.
[/quote][quote name='Bullitt' timestamp='1340756412' post='1812557']

Yeah, I'm mad.
[/quote]

Yeah, I honestly think that Matt was Jack's best driver. He isn't the most popular and doesn't have the biggest personality but he wins several races per year and usually contends for the championship. Matt is really one of the most underrated drivers simply because he keeps his mouth shut and just drives. I could easily see him winning another championship if he goes to Joe Gibbs racing.

Posted · Report post

It's the 20 car at gibbs.. Heard it was announced today on Sirius

Posted · Report post

Yup and logano took over the 22

Posted · Report post

It'll be weird seeing Kenseth in Stewart's old digs

Posted · Report post

Well he's going out with a bang at least. Wins at dega and Kansas in the chase. It's too bad he had those couple of crappy races to start it off.