#2 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

Rumor is that he's headed to JGR as the 4th car. But I also heard that one of the JGR drivers is going to be let go at year end.

I also heard that Smoke and Newman are going to part ways at year end. (I can't see Matt and Tony teaming up.)

Silly Season keeps coming earlier.

#3 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Wow. I personally never thought that would happen. Where in the world will he go now though, Aren't all the seats currently filled for a while?

#4 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Screw roush, if wants to make his bed with idiots like Edwards and the biff, or an unknown like stenhouse or bayne then so be it. Hes just tryna save a buck, because he cant get sponsors. Matt = 5 mil a year, stenhouse = 250k hummmm...Matt got him his 1st cup championship, beat joooonior for rookie of the year, got him an iroc championship and 22 cup wins, including 2 Daytona 500s lol smart move jack. God please just let Matt stay in a ford, the 22 maybe? I'd rather see him at a small ford team than in a yota or chevy.

Yeah, I'm mad.

#5 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing kenseth over at penske ..I would love (and highly doubt it will happen) to see matt go to pettys team.. but as it stands i dont really pull for the guy but i dont mind him either so i really dont care ..however, if he goes to gibbs ill hate the dude..

#6 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

He's already got a ride for 2013....

#7 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

Screw roush, if wants to make his bed with idiots like Edwards and the biff, or an unknown like stenhouse or bayne then so be it. Hes just tryna save a buck, because he cant get sponsors. Matt = 5 mil a year, stenhouse = 250k hummmm...Matt got him his 1st cup championship, beat joooonior for rookie of the year, got him an iroc championship and 22 cup wins, including 2 Daytona 500s lol smart move jack. God please just let Matt stay in a ford, the 22 maybe? I'd rather see him at a small ford team than in a yota or chevy.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Yeah, I honestly think that Matt was Jack's best driver. He isn't the most popular and doesn't have the biggest personality but he wins several races per year and usually contends for the championship. Matt is really one of the most underrated drivers simply because he keeps his mouth shut and just drives. I could easily see him winning another championship if he goes to Joe Gibbs racing.

#8 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

It's the 20 car at gibbs.. Heard it was announced today on Sirius

#9 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

Yup and logano took over the 22

#10 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

It'll be weird seeing Kenseth in Stewart's old digs

#11 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Well he's going out with a bang at least. Wins at dega and Kansas in the chase. It's too bad he had those couple of crappy races to start it off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com