Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Ben Gordon traded to Charlotte

166 posts in this topic

definitely need a veteran PG & C for depth

Sign Chris Kaman and re-sign D.J. Augustin

Sign Chris Kaman and re-sign D.J. Augustin

DJ is gone.

Also, if Cho & Jordan have decided Barnes is the guy they better be weary of trading #2. Wouldn't be suprised to see CLE or WAS grab him.

I have also thought about that. If they trade the pick, I think that just means they are satisfied with Barnes or MKG and will take which ever one they can get.

This season will at least be a little more interesting.

DJ is gone.

Then sign Nate Robinson, I love that little guy.

We have a competent owner now. Jordan won't pass on a clutch scoring machine with his drive & passion for a defensive specislist with the jump shot of a special olympic athlete.

Nah, I'm suggesting that Barnes won't be there at #4 if the Bobcats trade back. Now if they pick Beal at #2 and then have Washington and Cleveland both calling for him, that's one thing, but Washington and Cleveland have both said they're fine with Barnes as a substitute for Beal.

What I'm saying, is if the Bobcats trade with Cleveland, and end up with #4, it'll go something like this:

#2 Beal (Cleveland)

#3 Barnes (Washington)

#4 Gilchrist or Robinson

Yucky scenario.

Robinson wouldn't be nearly as good on the Bobcats as people think unless they dramatically improve their wing scoring. Gordon is a good start.

Via @sam_amick

According to source, the pick is lottery protected next year, top 8 in 2014, No. 1 protected in 2015 and unprotected in 2016.

Cho is the man. We also need to become portland fans next year.

Say the Bobcats end up with the 5th pick next year.

The Cats could potentially end up with the 5th, 9th, and 13th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.

That would be amazing.

Nah, I'm suggesting that Barnes won't be there at #4 if the Bobcats trade back. Now if they pick Beal at #2 and then have Washington and Cleveland both calling for him, that's one thing, but Washington and Cleveland have both said they're fine with Barnes as a substitute for Beal.

What I'm saying, is if the Bobcats trade with Cleveland, and end up with #4, it'll go something like this:

#2 Beal (Cleveland)

#3 Barnes (Washington)

#4 Gilchrist or Robinson

It's got to be Gilchrist at that point because we wouldn't have a small forward on the roster.

It's got to be Gilchrist at that point because we wouldn't have a small forward on the roster.

I think a draft night trade might involve players and perhaps picks. Don't be surprised if we get a starting SF that way and still go T-Rob with our actual draft pick.

1 person likes this

Exactly. See post #27.

I think a draft night trade might involve players and perhaps picks. Don't be surprised if we get a starting SF that way and still go T-Rob with our actual draft pick.

Possibly, I would love to have Rudy Gay lol

Still a 7 win team baby

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

So it's an equal trade on the NBA Trade Machine, but one thing the NBA Trade Machine doesn't take into account is the first round pick we just got.

We just butt f^cked Detroit.

Here comes the Cho Cho Train