Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,981 posts in this topic

What's your 4 day set? That sounds similar to what I'm doing...

1: Back

2: Chest/Abs

3: Legs/Biceps

4: Shoulders/Triceps/Abs

5: Rest or only cardio

The weight will come off... esp if you're building muscle. How much cardio do you do?

I've really been trying to focus on shoulders and legs. Since my rotator cuff surgery, I've had to slowly build up what I can do with shoulders, but I'm really starting to see the difference.

I just simply hate doing leg day... fuging hate it... but I've been making myself stick with it.

That's pretty much how mine is. Just different muscle groups.

I also take a day off in between and I try to do Atleast 30 minutes of walking inclined at a fast pace.

1: shoulders

I give them a day of their own Bc I like focusing on all my excersizes and delts and what not.

2: legs

I hate these as well but I tell myself I have too. I only work them out like 30 minutes tho. Do some leg press, calf raises, toe ups which is basically same as calf raises except using no weight.

3: chest and triceps

4 : back and biceps

I don't really focus on my abs too much. I just do like a couple sets a week where I go to failure. Mainly Bc a lot of my other excersizes flex your abs like deadlift and bicep curls and so on.

But yeah I try to play basketball 3-4 hours 3 times a week and still do some cardio like I said at the gym. But yeah the days I play ball I can tell it helps with weight loss.

I also take one day a week to do plyometrics to help with my jumping and explosion.

So I'm getting close to my goal of 225-230 lbs. I think with my physique and 6ft 3 frame I'll look good.

Oh yeah forgot one thing nc biscuit.

U mentioned u had rotator cuff surgery so imagine u want to build back strength and make it close to as good as before. I personally haven't had trouble with it but I've done some research on the rotator cuff and what excersizes u can do to gain strength and motIon range with it. There's a few videos and excersizes I've found where I lay flat on a bench and use dumbells and rotate your arms toward your chest. It's kinda hard to explain but I'm sure u can look it up. Idk of it actually has a name. But hope u get it back to where u want it bud

I just ordered Insanity: The Asylum...will start it a week from today.

insanity_the_asylum.jpg

Prayers are welcome.

1 person likes this

just some cardio during the week. been bored actually. oh and since my wife had foot surgery over a month ago im like doing tons more around the casa so maybe it's a good thing for now. lol

hopefully im buying a bike this wkd and change things up some.

wtf kindof socks are those?? :)

nice ass though

Horrible tattoo though.

Started another round of P90x monday .. will post pic results when done. Starting weight 220 .. goal 185 even.

Started another round of P90x monday .. will post pic results when done. Starting weight 220 .. goal 185 even.

Damn, that's a serious goal... good luck.

Work hard and you can do it.

I finished my latest vitapak this past weekend... started it at 215, down to 210 right now... will probably come back up some though... still been hitting the gym very hard. Trying to keep changing things up.

Tweaked something in my back last week... either my lower trap or something between my ribs... was a motherfuger for a day or two last week and got better... tweaked it again this Tuesday doing squats, but not as bad this time... crap like that really aggravates me.

Damn, that's a serious goal... good luck.

Work hard and you can do it.

I finished my latest vitapak this past weekend... started it at 215, down to 210 right now... will probably come back up some though... still been hitting the gym very hard. Trying to keep changing things up.

Tweaked something in my back last week... either my lower trap or something between my ribs... was a motherfuger for a day or two last week and got better... tweaked it again this Tuesday doing squats, but not as bad this time... crap like that really aggravates me.

First time I did it I went from 250 to 170 in 50 something days before all my workout partners quit so I think it's a very attainable goal. I wanna get down to 170 and build back up to 185 in muscle if I can. on a 5'10 frame shouldn't be too out of the question.

Hey Panthro, didn't you post something on here somewhere about doing that 100 pushup challenge? I swear I thought it was you, and that I commented on it, but I can't find it to save my life...

I looked at the website the other day and did the initial test on Friday since it was chest day for me anyway...

Are you doing that program, and if so, how's it going?

I wanted to see how many I could do just for kicks, but I don't think I'm going to do that program... I got 48 in a row in one set... My chest was on fire and that's also a really good cardio workout...