Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,981 posts in this topic

Workout fail compilation bump... nothing gross on this one, just dumbasses...

Everyone still working hard?

Bad gym etiquette drives me nuts. It's not that damned hard to grab a spray bottle and wipe down the equipment you just sweated all over. Oh, and if you're curling in the squat rack, I hope you get polio.

I want to c*nt punch ppl that don't wipe down their machines...fuging disgusting...these are the same ppl that don't wash their hands after take a dump

1 person likes this

Anyone a member of Planet Fitness...I had to quit the Y b/c...well...I just got tired of paying $65 a month...I really only do cardio anyways..just would rather pay $10 vs $65...I am terrified of lifting weights in front of other people :(

Anyone a member of Planet Fitness...I had to quit the Y b/c...well...I just got tired of paying $65 a month...I really only do cardio anyways..just would rather pay $10 vs $65...I am terrified of lifting weights in front of other people :(

Why?

I've heard decent things about Planet Fitness, sounds like it would fit you... it's cheap I believe.

b/c it's just scary, that's why!!

I've been a little slack lately..and of course now it's cold..so running before work is waaay harder to get up ...I also quit smoking (again) 2 weeks ago..so I feel like a big bloated cow

I am running a 5k this Saturday downtown..so I'm using that as my "Get your ass motivated and back into the gym this winter and don't turn into Fatty McButterpants again!!!"

I've been a little slack lately..and of course now it's cold..so running before work is waaay harder to get up ...I also quit smoking (again) 2 weeks ago..so I feel like a big bloated cow

I am running a 5k this Saturday downtown..so I'm using that as my "Get your ass motivated and back into the gym this winter and don't turn into Fatty McButterpants again!!!"

ohhh, so THATS why you haven't been running...

haha..well...sort of, I guess..and to be honest..I started back like 2 years ago :(..like a dumbass..MrPF quit w/me this time..so that's a even bigger bonus!

I just got slack..a little more wine here and there..We got Izzy..so the I had to go home and let her out which meant I didn't make it to the Y anymore after work..IT'S MY DOGS FAULT!!!

I will be running after work today :) I promise!

I will say...HUGE difference running now that my lungs are all cleaned out

haha..well...sort of, I guess..and to be honest..I started back like 2 years ago :(..like a dumbass..MrPF quit w/me this time..so that's a even bigger bonus!

I just got slack..a little more wine here and there..We got Izzy..so the I had to go home and let her out which meant I didn't make it to the Y anymore after work..IT'S MY DOGS FAULT!!!

I will be running after work today :) I promise!

I will say...HUGE difference running now that my lungs are all cleaned out

I bet!! Go get you some cold weather running gear. Its not bad once you get going.

I've run a few times in the cold..when the sun is up :)...but at 6 a/m...it's dark.....and cold :(

Good on you for quitting.. stay away from those damn things.

What's scary about it? That you're not doing it right?