Posted

Anybody ever tried this one?

day-mo-10-2.gif?w=320&h=185

ima work that in next shoulder day.

seems like more trouble than its worth

Posted

seems like more trouble than its worth

This.

I've done it before and it is trying to force too many workouts into one rep. You are better off isolating each muscle with its own individual motion.

Posted

Fine then I won't mess with it... :P

Posted

This.

I've done it before and it is trying to force too many workouts into one rep. You are better off isolating each muscle with its own individual motion.

I really like balancing isolation with fully body in my circuit. But in the exercise above, it does seem like it would be better to just separate the two workouts. The lower back workout would probably benefit me greatly, but unfortunately it requires specialized equipment.

Posted

I've been really trying to balance out my ab work with lower back work. I do that exercise she's doing (without the rear delts) and also do straight leg deadlifts for lower back. I can tell a difference both in the wellness of my lower back and the extra strength on other lifts.

Posted

yeah my lower back is actually what's hurting me today. not sure if its just protesting, or i injured it sometime yesterday on my off day.

Posted

yeah my lower back is actually what's hurting me today. not sure if its just protesting, or i injured it sometime yesterday on my off day.

I've been going to the chiropractor every other week for about 3 years now... really helps me keep it right. I have issues with my lower back and about 2/3 of the way up my back between my shoulder blades. The workouts help too, I am religious about proper form with my back stuff so that I don't tweak anything.

Posted

I've been going to the chiropractor every other week for about 3 years now... really helps me keep it right. I have issues with my lower back and about 2/3 of the way up my back between my shoulder blades. The workouts help too, I am religious about proper form with my back stuff so that I don't tweak anything.

I think mine is just a result of letting my body go to poo over the last 15 years.

Posted

I think mine is just a result of letting my body go to poo over the last 15 years.

Well you're getting it back now and that's what matters.

Posted

Well you're getting it back now and that's what matters.

Yeah I never really lost the desire to workout either. Its always been hanging over my shoulder like a nagging bitch wife.

Anyway, www.bodybuilding.com sent me some free samples along with my order of creatine. A packet of 100% gold standard whey, a packet of musclepharm assault, and a 10 pack of fat burning pills with like 4000% b12 in them and a bunch of other poo plus a coupon for 30% off my next order, good until 2/28/13.

pretty nice of them. i'll definitely be ordering from them again.

Posted

I've noticed a lot of the places that you buy supplements like to give out samples... I like it because you can try stuff without spending a lot.