Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,986 posts in this topic

anyone here used a lot of different type of preworkout supplements?

i'm thinking of getting MRI's Black Powder, or White Flood or Allmax Muscleprime or NaNo Vapor, but I'm not sure which.

Vapor is god awful. 1-mr is my preference. Its not too much from vitamin shoppe. Im trying to go good diet no supplements this time around.

1 person likes this

1mr is good but tastes like vomit.

1 person likes this

Oh no doubt it tastes awful and would keep me up some nights. But as far as potentcy I dont think it can be beat. No xplode is probably the best tasting I've used but my body acclimates very quickly to it. If you do 1-mr one month on two weeks off it never loses effectiveness

1 person likes this

See I thought NO xplode tasted nasty too... And did nothing.

1 person likes this

Between jacked, no, vapor, and 1-m I think it tastes the best. I am going to try for 3 or 4 months to not take anything and see how it goes. I've cut caffene out and all that stuff is full of junk anyway.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I need to get off a pre for a while... In about 3 weeks or so I'm cycling off heavy/low reps to light/more cardio so I'll do it then.

1 person likes this

For those who run...any of ya'll ever listen to audio books instead of music?? I like music, don't get me wrong..but it's getting old and a tad repetitious. Just wondering if it's easy to follow along..or if you tend to zone out

I've been out of my running regime since November because of work but I strictly listen to sports talk radio.

Hey for y'all who need nutrition advice, I'm doing a modified paleo diet currently.

Im still drinking beers once or twice a week and guilty of eating junk food once a week but I've lost five pounds and haven't changed my lifestyle the past month. Also, I struggle with adult acne and its helped as well.

It is kind of exepensive but very manageable. We made a very tasty chicken & shrimp pad Thai with spaghetti squash instead of rice noodles tonight.

thanks for the input on supplements guys. probably gonna go with the muscleprime or black powder.

I have become near immune to the effects of C4. Thinking about trying 1.M.R next. Anyone have any good experience with it?

Works extremely well. Only thing I use anymore.

I have become near immune to the effects of C4. Thinking about trying 1.M.R next. Anyone have any good experience with it?

I used 1MR for about a month this past fall... it works, tastes like poo as previously mentioned, but you definitely feel it. However, if you've been on C4 (like me) part of it is probably that your body is used to the caffeine, which is what most of the pres use as a stimulant. Might want to come off everything for a couple of weeks before re-starting one...