3,987 posts in this topic

I just looked at the label. It's Assault that makes me itch and it also made me super jittery. Tons of energy though.

edit: maybe tingly is a better description.

If it's itchy, I have no idea...

If it's tingly, that's the beta alanine... I personally like that, but that's just me.

So you get it too. I guess it's more of a tingle all over. especially in my mouth. I'm not a fan, it kind of freaked me out. Maybe I'll have to get use to that feeling.

if you order anything from bodybuilding.com you can get a sample packet of white flood. very smooth energy and is one of the most recommended preworkouts on the site

So you get it too. I guess it's more of a tingle all over. especially in my mouth. I'm not a fan, it kind of freaked me out. Maybe I'll have to get use to that feeling.

Yeah, it's normal. I get it more down my arms and upper body, never in my mouth though...

i may try some superpump eventually. people say good things about it.

apparently my workout is really fuging tough and anyone that tries it dies within 24 hours

also i nailed a piece of plywood down on top of a pallet to make a portable rope skipping platform

Insanity has been burning the last layer of fat off and exposing my P90X muscles. Recommend  :)

March 29th:  936734_508730685829535_1536070236_n.jpg

April 29th:  225768_508730725829531_603928956_n.jpg

also i picked up a base tan

Good work.

Yeah a tan makes it all look better, damn this weather! I'm ready to open my pool!

i dropped 10ish pounds the first two months, then didn't budge through march.  i'm already down another 4 pounds over the last 2 weeks.  started working up to my current routine 3 weeks ago.

my goal was a 6 pack in 4 weeks.   i'm getting pretty close.