Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,981 posts in this topic

I am hitting the heavy bag today and will then do an upper body workout. Good stuff.

I exercise every day, first thing in the morning, usually around 5:30 to 6:30 AM.

Lifting one day, cardio the next. The cardio is either 5 miles on the elliptical or five miles running.

When I say lifting I should clrify that it is Bowflex and dumbell stuff. I have no interest in "mass" or "maxing out" or whatever plateheads call it these days.

I want to look decent and fit in to my trousers, and live long enough to see my future grandkids.

Very attainable goals, I hope.

The motivation comes from that goal.

Also should mention, when you don't have a belly, teh sexaytime performance is most excellent.

You don't need meds when you are in good shape.

So there is that motivation too.

Anybody interested in posting "before" or current pics and then "after" pics in some time in the future? Good motivation therte

Anybody interested in posting "before" or current pics and then "after" pics in some time in the future? Good motivation therte

I'm a camera wh*re now...when I was a cow..not so much..don't have a lot of "before" pics

I wouldn't subject my before and after on anyone. I still have some work to do.

That's what I'm talkin' about, Jakeflake...I used to run from the camera...there's a reason..ugh..those pics are horrible!

I have been running the booty loop here in Charlotte and increasingly upping my distance hoping to make it to the November race. I was marathon training 4 years ago and was a month from the race til I tore my Achilles (and ballooned from 165 to 195). Play a lot of tennis at Freedom Park (which is a great workout) and tone-lift.

Nothing too strenuous, but it keeps the weight even and my metabolism is pretty decent at 28 for how often I drink.

I'm not posting pictures of me on the huddle... I don't want these fugtards spanking to my picture.

Plus, I know Photoshop and some others do too... not happening.

Text updates shall suffice.

well, this is kind of embarassing for me, but here you go

Before

SkinnyGuy.jpg

After

muscle2.jpg