3,926 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not posting pictures of me on the huddle... I don't want these fugtards spanking to my picture.

Plus, I know Photoshop and some others do too... not happening.

Text updates shall suffice.

Posted

well, this is kind of embarassing for me, but here you go

Before

SkinnyGuy.jpg

After

muscle2.jpg

Posted

How exactly do you work your traps enough to make them connect to your ears?

Posted

I'm not posting pictures of me on the huddle... I don't want these fugtards spanking to my picture.

Plus, I know Photoshop and some others do too... not happening.

Text updates shall suffice.

well, this is kind of embarassing for me, but here you go

Before

SkinnyGuy.jpg

After

muscle2.jpg

frog_fap_gif.gif

Posted

How exactly do you work your traps enough to make them connect to your ears?

Beefcaaake.gif

Posted

I started taking fitness seriously around the holidays last year ( I'm 5'7" and was almost 200 lbs) I had an elipltical I used at home, but decided I should incorporate weight training as well. Mid January, I got a gym membership and started weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 45 minutes of HIIT Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am down to 10.5% body fat, 151 lbs and wear jeans smaller than when I was in high school. I use my fitness pal to track what I eat compared to what I burn.

Posted

I started taking fitness seriously around the holidays last year ( I'm 5'7" and was almost 200 lbs) I had an elipltical I used at home, but decided I should incorporate weight training as well. Mid January, I got a gym membership and started weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 45 minutes of HIIT Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am down to 10.5% body fat, 151 lbs and wear jeans smaller than when I was in high school. I use my fitness pal to track what I eat compared to what I burn.

Nice, 50 pounds in 6 months is fan-freaking-tastic. My wife uses that fitness pal app to watch her calories too... it's amazing the stuff you eat and have no idea how bad it is for you.

Posted

oh yeah..how's your wife doing?? has she lost anything?? I know you said she hadn't been happy with her weight

Posted

My current fitness level. I'm happy with it. Don't really want to get any more muscle or anything, just maintaining via cardio.post-3-0-06002400-1340987076_thumb.jpg

Posted

oh yeah..how's your wife doing?? has she lost anything?? I know you said she hadn't been happy with her weight

Mine? Uhh... she's apparently happy. She's been doing zumba twice a week and she "claims" she's watching what she eats, although that is highly subjective... she might be literally watching it go in her mouth, lol.

She could still stand to lose 10-15 lbs esp in the belly area IMO, but I daren't not say that to her.

Posted

post-3-0-06002400-1340987076_thumb.jpg

2327205_o.gif

Posted

Zod has cankles.