Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,986 posts in this topic

Good for you!

i'm only skipping about 10-15 minutes a day with rollerblading session once a week ;)

of course, throw in my strength training and it balloons to 45 mins to an hour and a half, depending on whether i piddle around or get it done

also i'm 37 years old and a smoker

I'd like to tone up some as well... the muscles are there, but at 40 getting rid of that last little layer of fat is getting tougher.

you're only 3 years older than me

incorporate some form of interval training as a warmup, and then crank up the intensity week by week.

Yeah... working out with boos bf was good. He works out a lot faster than I normally do and it kept my heart rate up a lot higher... I need to do more of that.

Plus I do eat better than I used to, but I could do better still.

yeah i like having a "competitive" workout.  it can really drag you through the slow days and push you farther on your good ones

still, if you could just squeeze in 10 minutes a day of some form of interval training, you'd be surprised at the results, especially if it compliments your strength routine

myself, i just don't like working legs, that's why i do the rope and hill sprints

I am not a fan of leg day either, but I've been making myself do it.

i just need to rollerblade more and i'll be ok.   my calves are pretty awesome right now.

I am not a fan of leg day either, but I've been making myself do it.

I do legs because I need it but I've read guys should do legs because it will help them with upper body in the long run.

I do legs because I need it but I've read guys should do legs because it will help them with upper body in the long run.

Yeah, it makes you stronger overall... those are the largest muscles you have.

huge upper body + toothpick legs = disgustingly hilarious